Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Cge lng bro, stay up to date lng kay basin puhon maka buhat ra ta ngari ug studio para jaminganan nato mga musician..

I'm a beginner in guitar and I like to play christian songs. Hopefully maka join2 ko ninyo para makat on ko.

atheist q bro,..can i join?jam2 na ninyo,..

Count me in.

@demolishthemonkey pwde mo join bisag beginner pako sa guitar.

Same thing about me, I also didn't find a community to discuss Christian music. I'm glad I found your post. I like Christian music very much and my favorite artists are: Elevation Worship, Bethel Music, Hillsong UNITED, Casting Crowns and, many others. I even went to the Hillsong UNITED concert. Oh, that was amazing. It was an extraordinary pleasure to be there and to enjoy that music. Everything was on point, the music, the costumes, the instruments, the stage was gorgeous. One of my friends told me they worked with outdoor mobile stage hire and I think they did a wonderful job. Can't wait until their next concert.

Hello! I am very active in the Praise and Worship ministry as a Lead Guitar player at Northview Christian Fellowship. Check out our latest FB post. I also teach guitar so I can share my skills with other aspiring praise musicians. Keep shredding for Jesus!

8.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112