Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default men with long hair, why???

Quote Originally Posted by blackened
    Quote Originally Posted by KaTzKi
    well i dunno... maybe they wan it long lng.. i dun wanna be bias n all but my man has a long hair, he goes to tha saloon jes to have it on braids, hed pay no matter how much jes to make it look good.. vain?? maybe! he he he! i dunno if uve heard of korn oil, he said he'll have dot soon.. uhmmm i dun mean to be dumb.. but wot's korn oil? sakto bna ang spelling ana?
    maybe you mean korn roll? that one's hella good, im gona have my hair done like that to

basi you mean corn rows

it takes 3 years to grow your hair... these means sacrificing your career, studies and job in order to have long hair. If you have to kill somebody just to have a long hair you have to. These means, people have long hair are experiencing extremes on their life and sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by fruiteeloops
    long haired guys?
    i think it's cool with me...
    basta neat lang tan-awn
    ayaw pud nang murag walay panudlay oi...
    I agree with fruiteloops as long as neat ok ra.

i should ask a long-haired guy, but since no long-haired guy's around here... i think some guys grow their hair long because they like the way it feels against their skin; long hair makes them stand out from the crowd; long hair reflects their personality. i've noticed that artistically-inclined and very creative guys (musicians, scientists) tend to have long hair. i personally like to look at guys with this type of hairstyle. to me, it doesn't matter if it looks messy or whatever, because if it's only possible, i'd offer to braid or style their hair. hehehe...

I just recently had my long hair, cut. My nape perspires a lot when I sleep even at a very cold airconditioned room & it started to get in the way of my sleep. Can't sleep very well anymore because it will be all over my face. Very, very annoying na especially for a lightsleeper like me.

akong friend na guy. ingon siya nahan lang daw siya long hair kay it has something to do with philosphy... basta... ako siya i.ask kung unsa to meaning...

hey... nice gyud ang long hair... pero dpende sd kung mu bagay sa nawng...
    and kana sd kung kbaw mu takecare sa hair...

Default Re: men with long hair, why???

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin
    hullo people of the fashion forum.........i would like to ask all of you fashion and trends gurus............WHY DO MEN LIKE THEIR HAIRS LONG.......

this has nothing to do with f4.

You can always notice this that men who wants to look good will always have their hairs long. Like Brad Pitt in Legends Of The Fall. Banderas in Desperado. And these guys look better with their long braids than a clean cut. why is that
    it's cool...

dpende man basta limpyo tanawn, ok kau...

long hair ko run kay its my way of making a statement nga naa koy tahas...di nako ni pwede putlan until early next year or until di pa nako mapalit ang akong gitahas na palitun simple as dat!! wla ko pa long hair kay nagpagwapo ko or pacute naa lang jud koy tahas mao!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast