Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default men with long hair, why???

y long hair, cause i like it that way!

Hmm long hair raba sad ko! y long hair? just wanted to try having a long hair.. never tried it b4! but know i have a long hair ^_^

Default Re: men with long hair, why???

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin
    hullo people of the fashion forum.........i would like to ask all of you fashion and trends gurus............WHY DO MEN LIKE THEIR HAIRS LONG.......

this has nothing to do with f4.

You can always notice this that men who wants to look good will always have their hairs long. Like Brad Pitt in Legends Of The Fall. Banderas in Desperado. And these guys look better with their long braids than a clean cut. why is that
    actors are preffered to have long hair para if naay part maabot nila that demands a certain hair style, mas dali nila makuha...

i have long hair... pero tungod na kay ka-opawon na ko so akong i-hide... ahehehehe

ok ra basta di kaayo long nya depende sad kung unsaon pagdala. Kay naa may uban untidy tan awon. Naa sa uban sexy tan awon.

Used to wear my hair long but decided to cut it short... I got tired of long hair, kapoy hipos ug kalas shampoo! Hehehehe!!! Anyway, I had my hair long for like almost the whole time when I was young, and I don't regret having cut it short... =D

As for men with long hair, it's ok as long as bagay s'ya sa imong facial structure... I think it's quite sexy... =D

men with long hair look sexier.definitely sexier!!!!

semi opaw naman kow....

/gg

i like long-haired guys...it just turns me on... i could think of a lot of reasons but not really sure why I love 'em for guys. but it doesnt really mean my guy should be long-haired.

redzki,

This is not anymore called long hair per se. Long hair is now called handles.

In my case, my wife wanted a handle every time I go work for straight 48 hours. In her anger, she needed a handle with which to scrub my face on the toilet bowl.

When you next see a guy with long hair, just imagine his wife or girlfriend being a powerful creature who has the final say over his life and death.

^ ka kinkoi.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast