Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default psychotic herbal plants

hi, kinsay tigsmoke or inhale dri ug psychotic herbal plants? specially person smoking talampunay or angels trumpet plant to cure asthma, walay labot marijuana or listed drugs ha. im doing this research more on related daw sa witchcraft, secreto daw jud ni sya. or anyone here burning leaves, barks or flowers then inhaling them? to have a good feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

or any idea will do

I smoked papaya leaves before...

Blog Entries
    katyubong, tambal man daw nas asthma..

asa ta kapalit ani bro? naa na san jose?

As for me, I think that some cannabis products are really good for you. I take CBD everyday, and it helps me sleep better, beat depression and some chronic pain. I guess everyone should try it out, you will not regret it

I do not mind using these plants at all and even actively use them myself

Of all the things I read about on the Internet for treatment, I chose cannabis because it is the most effective and safe plant. I tried it on myself just last week and it really helps me cope with some of my problems. Other leaves of plants I have not tried yet but I plan to because the reviews on the Internet are very positive. I often buy from a trusted seller but I'm thinking of growing marijuana myself at home. For this case, I even found a useful tool called https://topgrows.com/best-indoor-grow-kit/. There is everything you need, so expect a huge company selling a quality product soon

It really depends on the herb and its attributes and effects. I don't like trying unknown herbs as they can prove dangerous, especially if there is no scientific data to validate its efficacy. To add to that however, I do trust cannabis as it has been proven countless times that it can really be beneficial for so many conditions that it would take an eternity to mention here. Personally I have found a great source https://herbceo.com/ To educate myself and learn more about it. I even started budtending with their instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlff View Post
    It really depends on the herb and its attributes and effects. I don't like trying unknown herbs as they can prove dangerous, especially if there is no scientific data to validate its efficacy. To add to that however, I do trust cannabis as it has been proven countless times that it can really be beneficial for so many conditions that it would take an eternity to mention here. Personally I have found a great source https://herbceo.com/ To educate myself and learn more about it. I even started budtending with their instructions.
    I also heard that budtending can be a very interesting thing to learn if you have passion about weed.

I know a lot of people take cannabis drugs, and it really works.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast