Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm working as a Software Developer, but I've been voluntarily sidetracked to System and Network Administration for a while now. Learning this stuff would come in handy. The Raspberry Pi 2 is very enticing as well.

Can I be part of the team to do the QAs for the course?
    Last edited by marzzz21; 06-11-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cai_cai View Post
    Just an update.

I've been busy travelling and seeing what people want in this course. I'm half way finished rewriting the first course.

I am looking for 2-4 volunteers who would be interested in learning.

I basically need some people to QA the course to see if it would suit local standards as well as doing some formatting of the material.

I am looking to give Raspberry Pi 2 to the candidates upon successful completion of helping me finalise the course.

Any takers?
    I'm a Unix/Linux (Solaris/Debian based distro) trainer specifically in Systems and Network administrations with CEDFIT, Informatics, MDC and now SPUD.

Send me your requirements.

All, due to the amount of inquiries both here in Cebu and Manila, can you please register here.. DigiTech Partners Training - DigiTech Partners

Preference at this point for volunteers is students/people looking to break into IT.

Thanks for your interest.

Hi TS, any update on this one?

I'm also interested to be part of your QA Team. I am an experienced Systems and Network Admin with a great deal of passion for Unix/AIX training. Actually planning to get an AIX certification as soon as I'm already confident with preparations.

Hello TS,
    Can I volunteer, or just even observe how you guys work, I have a little knowledge in linux but not as much as you guys. Planning to learn some skills. How can I join?

nice plan ts, huwat lng mis update, tnx

@cai_cai...naa na ba kay update ani sir? looking forward to utilize, improve and develop my current skills in AIX/Unix, Linux.

me too sense u mentioned about raspberry pi im interested specially if there theres a project.

Up natu ni kung available na sa cebu.

All, sorry for the delayed response, I've been traveling (currently in Australia) catching up with ex workmates/friends who are infrastructure/enterprise architects in some of the large companies here. One works for a telco, the other a very large cloud provider. I'm trying to gauge what's needed in the long term with regards to other course content.

I am also thinking of relocating from Manila to Cebu. I'm planning this in the next 3 months or so.

Will keep you all posted in this thread.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast