Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default USC Montessori Academy Tuition for S.Y. 2015-2016

Hello! Kinsa dri naa idea pila na ila tuition for preschool ron. I'm planning to enroll my son here unta. mag 3 years old na this August. thanks in advance.

If I remember correctly, naa sa low 40K plus all in na with uniform .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    If I remember correctly, naa sa low 40K plus all in na with uniform .
    Thank you! mayta wa kaau mo saka ang ilang tuition ron oi.. nahan kaau ko didto e enroll akong anak eheheh

My advise is , before enrolling your kid , understand first what is MONTESSORI EDUCATION and why enroll your kid in USC to learn MONTESSORI EDUCATION . Lain ni siya maam sa conventional education which most of us know. Unless you are already well acquainted with Montessori Education then good for you.

Hope to see you soon sa mga school activities involving parents.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

My advise is , before enrolling your kid , understand first what is MONTESSORI EDUCATION and why enroll your kid in USC to learn MONTESSORI EDUCATION . Lain ni siya maam sa conventional education which most of us know. Unless you are already well acquainted with Montessori Education then good for you.

Hope to see you soon sa mga school activities involving parents.
    Yes, I'm familiar sa method sa montessori mao na nindotan ko ky di ma pressure ang bata and they can explore more

Quote Originally Posted by Arin View Post
    Yes, I'm familiar sa method sa montessori mao na nindotan ko ky di ma pressure ang bata and they can explore more
    Awesome !! Now , you should know by this time that only, take note ,ONLY University of San Carlos Montessori Academy offers AUTHENTIC MONTESSORI EDUCATION anywhere else here in Cebu. The rest are only naming themselves as "Montessori" to command high tuition fees but are still attached to the conventional form of education.

Good choice and looking forward to it maam .

Awesome !! Now , you should know by this time that only, take note ,ONLY University of San Carlos Montessori Academy offers AUTHENTIC MONTESSORI EDUCATION anywhere else here in Cebu. The rest are only naming themselves as "Montessori" to command high tuition fees but are still attached to the conventional form of education.

Good choice and looking forward to it maam .
    Yes! I'm really excited! thank youuu

I just confirmed it from my better half na ang tuition diay is naa na sa close to 60K all in . Sorry for the misinformation.

I just confirmed it from my better half na ang tuition diay is naa na sa close to 60K all in . Sorry for the misinformation.
    oh my gosh! ni saka jud diay ug maayo.. ask ta ko ba. one time payment ba didto or installment? pila e pay sa initial payment didto? thank you kaayu ha

Installment man mi pay . I think monthly mi ug 7,800 PHp .

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast