Default 3D Printer Hobbyist / Enthusiast

Hi All,

I am 3D printer and CNC hobbyist. I started the interest about CNC hobby way back 5 years ago. Until I ended in the interest of 3D printing. Currently, I owned M.O.B 3D Printer from romscraj.com. I brought it from Singapore way back 3 years ago. For me, this is a bear bone excellent 3D printer. The printer is programmed with Marlin version 1 firmware, never updated from the time I purchased it. I have used my printer with different materials such PLA (Polylactic Acid), ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PET-G (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified), and trimmer NYLON used in grass cutting. I got nozzles for 1.75mm diameter and other for 3.0mm diameter filament. I never tried multi-colored printing since the firmware printer I got doesn't support multiple color printing.

I am open to discuss any queries about 3D printing technology in a hobbyist level from scratch up to final project. And expecting to collaborate my experience and your way of thinking into one common goal i.e. to gain knowledge and exchange of ideas. I am hoping in my little way, I may able to help Cebu's enthusiast in 3D printing.

Daghang salamat.
    Mark

Default Cnc

Quote Originally Posted by mredbautista View Post
    Hi All,

I am 3D printer and CNC hobbyist. I started the interest about CNC hobby way back 5 years ago. Until I ended in the interest of 3D printing. Currently, I owned M.O.B 3D Printer from romscraj.com. I brought it from Singapore way back 3 years ago. For me, this is a bear bone excellent 3D printer. The printer is programmed with Marlin version 1 firmware, never updated from the time I purchased it. I have used my printer with different materials such PLA (Polylactic Acid), ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PET-G (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified), and trimmer NYLON used in grass cutting. I got nozzles for 1.75mm diameter and other for 3.0mm diameter filament. I never tried multi-colored printing since the firmware printer I got doesn't support multiple color printing.

I am open to discuss any queries about 3D printing technology in a hobbyist level from scratch up to final project. And expecting to collaborate my experience and your way of thinking into one common goal i.e. to gain knowledge and exchange of ideas. I am hoping in my little way, I may able to help Cebu's enthusiast in 3D printing.

Daghang salamat.
    Mark
    I have a Stepcraft 2/600 CNC machine. What software are you using to make your 3d designs? What's your location?

Hi,
    I use SketchUp then convert to STL for feeding to Cura 3D printer software, I currently upgraded my 3D printer with RAMPS Mega Arduino, I think your Stepcraft CNC can be easily converted to 3D printer. I am located in Lapu-lapu City.

Ganahan ta ko mo try and nangita ko sa Amazon.

Ok kaha ni? Daghan man namalit...

Comgrow Creality Ender 3
    https://www.amazon.com/Comgrow-Creal...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Quote Originally Posted by ********r View Post
    I have a Stepcraft 2/600 CNC machine. What software are you using to make your 3d designs? What's your location?

I own Ball Screw 4 axis 6040 router machine, I'm using MACH4 for driving the CNC vis-a-vis with Sketchup and 3D Fusion, I haven't used my CNC for long time as I am very satisfied with Creality Ender 5 Plus. My location is in Lapu-Lapu

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rainerius View Post
    Ganahan ta ko mo try and nangita ko sa Amazon.

Ok kaha ni? Daghan man namalit...

Comgrow Creality Ender 3
    https://www.amazon.com/Comgrow-Creal...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Wala ko ka gamit ug Ender 3 but I own Creality Ender 5 Plus, by far it's the best 3D printer.

6.    Advertisement