Default The Pros and Cons of Mixing Marijuana and Yoga - "pot yoga"

Admit it — with all this wellness and legalization on the rise, combining these two recreations has crossed your clever mind. So let’s just get it out there on the table like the healthy communicators we are.

What are the benefits of extra-zen, cannabis-aided yoga?! What are the potential downsides of bending backwards while high…?

Pros:

• Can increase focus and enrich meditation.
    • Can allow for a greater feeling of connectedness with other.
    • Can enhance body awareness
    • “Marijuana can often enhance your ability to focus on one thing, and with well trained and compassionate teachers that make sure the students aren’t pushing themselves and are within their limits I think a wonderful balance can be struck.”
    • “It is an amazing experience that helps open my mind and body to learning. I feel relaxed, more willing to challenge myself, more connected to my yogi community in class, and the meditation/visualization exercises are extremely enjoyable.”
    • “I used to enjoy a few hits and then attend a restorative class called ‘Sunday Sanctuary’ and it was like heaven. Very relaxing and I found I was MUCH more aware of my body and breathing.”

The Pros and Cons of Mixing Marijuana and Yoga - WorldLifestyle

Yoga Trends: Smoking Marijuana Before Yoga Class - Shape Magazine

= = = Who tried this one? hehehe

Thanks for the info

Talking about medical marijuana I would like to add such beneficial properties, so, this herb successfully cures:
    • anxiety, stress and depression
    • cancer
    • chronic pains
    • glaucoma
    • sclerosis

Hope one day medical cannabis is finally legalized all over the world.

I totally agree that marijuana should be legalized because it can be used for the treatment of different diseases like psoriasis, stress, and so on https://naturalwellnesscbdoil.com/cb...-how-it-works/ here you can find all necessary information if you need.

not sure about yoga, but i can attest nga beneficial at least sa akoa ang isa, in terms sa overall mood ug productivity

haven't tried both and yoga to me is only limited to its physical aspect. i benefited from physical yoga-like aspect (if i can call it that) and am satisfied as it is.

Cannabis is a plant with three different strains that reportedly have different psychoactive characteristics depending on the specific chemical makeup of the plants. You can go to an online store like https://en.konoplisemena.com and try few types of weed seeds in order to choose the best one for yoga.

Cannabis yoga sounds amazing, as I love both: cannabis and yoga As for the weed in general, I tried different types of it in many different ways, but as for me cbd oil is the healthiest option (I just vape it with vapmod v-mod ).

That's really cool. I am looking for some CBD products for me too these days, and I like reading WeedNews about it. I recommend that you have a look there too, I am sure that you will find some good and interesting info for you there about CBD and it's usage. What do you think? Have a look

10.    Advertisement