Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft?

Default Minecraft?

Kinsa sa inyo mag duwa ug Minecraft diri (either online or single player)?

Some people consider this game child's play. Pero speaking as a 23 yo. gamer, I think Minecraft is challenging in its own way. Although dili siya pareho sa mga popular/mainstream games karon, entertaining ghpon siya.

To those nga nka nag/mag duwa online, naka try na mo ug admin/manage ug minecraft server?

okay halin kaayo ni sa mga bata nga manuwaay diri

I'm older than 23, yet still enjoy Minecraft. Some people judge it by sa graphics. And simple concept. Pero just like Lego, dili na mu laos ang Minecraft. And it is wholesome pa dyod.

I haven't tried managing a server. Pero naka suway ko ug online play sauna katong pina Hunger Games.

Quote Originally Posted by MindCollaps View Post
    Minecraft is very interesting and great game, it's not just for the kids. It become very popular because the interface is simple and panel control could be managed even by the kid. For adult player is better to play on private servers to avoid any inconvenience and misunderstanding while playing with more young gamers. For example connecting with ggservers.com you would be able to create your own world , you will be able to use the best mods and plugins also you can invite your friends to join your server.
    Are you planning further development of the server?

Unfortunately never liked this game

Quote Originally Posted by Ufrixat View Post
    Unfortunately never liked this game
    Same here actually never liked this game and never understood its popularity.

For a long time I played games and was interested in cyberpunk. But after a while it began to get bored and I switched to lighter games. I recommend to try quordle game, I am sure it will please everyone. The rules are simple, and the interface is very handy site.

I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog. Here I am Sharing a website where you can get the auto clickers for Minecraft.

Many people like to spend time alone and that's okay. If you like to spend time alone, I strongly recommend to try puzzles and riddles. I really liked the worldle game, for several months I have been playing this game and it does not bore me. I liked the fact that there are few ads on the site.

Make way for the master speller! free spelling bee is the perfect spelling game to help you improve your vocabulary and make learning fun. With mesmerizing graphics and a level up system, there's sure to be something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Get a head start on your spelling today with SpellBee!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast