Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Theatre Arts: Stage plays, musicals, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by hera_82
    ^^ Who has seen it? Too bad I wasn't feeling too well..
    i saw it... Great performance! Great story! i really enjoyed it! nice kaayo ang mga lines uyyy

Too bad im out of town. I would've love to see it. Thanks for the review.

Quote Originally Posted by duchess
    i saw it... Great performance! Great story! i really enjoyed it! nice kaayo ang mga lines uyyy
    Good for you! Next time, molantaw na gyud ko.

--------------
    Keep us updated peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by hera_82
    ^^ Who has seen it? Too bad I wasn't feeling too well..
    the musical was funny... there were numerous somewhat "*** in the city" skits that will have you laughing off ur seats. lingaw kaau....

^^^ waaaahhhh.... samot nako kaguol na wala ko kita. tsada man ang mga feedbacks..

OOoh! I watched it...twice!! Loved it soooo much..

Though it was somewhat westernized, it too can be applicable here in the Philippines. Oh yeah, they didn't show one scene which was entitled, "Satisfaction Guaranteed" ...I think you guys have an idea of what it was about.

Quote Originally Posted by dichromaticbeagle
    OOoh! I watched it...twice!! Loved it soooo much..

Though it was somewhat westernized, it too can be applicable here in the Philippines. Oh yeah, they didn't show one scene which was entitled, "Satisfaction Guaranteed" ...I think you guys have an idea of what it was about.
    probably for the reason that the bulk of the audience were teeners... basin they weren't sure of the reaction they'll get if they staged that too. there was even too much hype when "condom" was mentioned in the LASAGNA INCIDENT.

hehe i watched this last July 28 at 8 PM with my friend... though the real reason why i really went was so i could be with her.. hehehe. it's a good thing i enjoyed it too.. 200 Php is a lot for me.

Heh..worth every penny...er, peso!

Default “Subtext” on September 2

Little Boy Productions brings to Cebu the Palanca award-winning play “Subtext,” on Saturday, September 2, at the SM Cinema 2, SM City Cebu. Funny and romantic, “Subtext” is a long-running hit, playing over 100 shows in various venues around Metro Manila and Luzon. This will be its first production in the Visayas and Mindanao. Little Boy Productions, headed by Executive Producer Hendri Go, began negotiations to “Subtext” with playwright Niel de Mesa two years ago and was finally granted the rights early this year. Audiences are sure to relate to this light-hearted comedy that shows communication and miscommunication between three couples in this modern age of texting and cell phones.
    Directed by Bart Guingona, “Subtext” will feature Lou Veloso, Acey Aguilar, Mayen Estanero, Carme Sanchez, Tara Cabaero, and Robbie Guevara. Robbie Guevara, a veteran of Repertory Philippines, garnered rave reviews for his performance in the recent Cebu run of the musical “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change.” He has also played the role of The Engineer in the UK tour of “Miss Saigon.” Lou Veloso (popularly known as Mister Truman) and Carme Sanchez (of GMA-7’s “Ang Mahiwagang Baul”) are familiar faces on Philippine television. Cebuano actors Mayen Estanero and Tara Cabaero are affiliated with CCP’s resident theater company, Tanghalang Pilipino. Rounding up the cast is promising newcomer Acey Aguilar, a recent high school graduate of Philippine High School for the Arts – Makiling.
    “Subtext” will be performed in Filipino and the play starts at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 2, 2005 at the SM Cinema 2, SM City – Cebu. Tickets at 200 pesos are available at East,West Café in Ayala. For inquiries, please contact 0917 815-5794 or 422 4183.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast