Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627

It's a brand new year!
    Sugod na pod ta

After the Pasko season, Im glad nga 146.2 lbs ra ko gahapon
    Back to diet na.

When I want to lose weight I don't think about it seriously. I only want to take results -10kg and I start drinking slimming tablets, I take a result very quickly but my health was very bad. And I need to visit a doctor, make different tests, and then the doctor says me went to the therapy. Now I know if you want to lose weight at first you need go here, and then need to make a sports exercise, you will be sporty. Second, this is food, you need to eat only healthy food: fruit and vegetables every day. take a healthy diet and you take results.

You can avoid fast food. A healthy diet can help you to reduce weight. Do exercise daily.

What about some weight loss aids? I would like to try out those from https://www.edrugstore.com for example, but I need some opinions from you, guys. I heard that they are good, but I am not sure anyway...

Maybe there are drugs that help kill hunger or special diet pills. I think the best weight loss aids are the smart scale. They show you your weight and you're shocked to see how much you've lost after a long break. If sport is a permanent part of your life, it is easier to change your training program or your trainer if it does not give you the desired results. A nutritionist should also make a meal plan and ways of drying out your body. That's the way it is.

6.    Advertisement

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627