Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Default Weight Loss 2016

Guys, share nato dri inyung journey to weight loss. How did you do it? Para sad makatabang ta sa uban gnahan mudaot diha hehe...

Naa koy ma discover na med , actually it's from Lazada and basically this pill works like kayong pearl white slimming capsule (sad to say nausab na ang formulation and di na same ang effect saona na original). The action of this pill kay just simple, loss of appetite!!!! Wala jud kay gana mukaon and you feel always full. Bisan mag atubang kag lechon maka say "No" naka.. hahaha! Pero ang side effect is dryness of mouth jud so always drink water!!! Lots of water... lost 4 kg already in 3 weeks

Product: EasySlim sa Lazada. Read the reviews sas pra maka sulti mo wa ko gaild maayu unta makatabang kos uban na nag struggle ug padaot like me mudaot rajud ta puhon guys! Hahahaha

Lost 30lbs since last year by doing meal prep and Crossfit

Quote Originally Posted by oAizeNo View Post
    Lost 30lbs since last year by doing meal prep and Crossfit
    How long na imon diet bro?

Blog Entries
    Bai disiplina ra jud ang pinakabarato na tambal sa weight loss... Kay nisan pag unsa na diet pill ug exercise kung wa kay disiplina then Way gamit ang tanan.
    Alter ur diet, change everything.
    Less salt, oil, sugar, more veggies, fruits.
    Then exercise bisag 10 mins 3x a week.

Quote Originally Posted by s0nickboom View Post
    How long na imon diet bro?
    1 year pero maintained lng jd

Blog Entries
    I'm on day 14 of my "diet"...so far, so good...

Try daw pa drug test after taking ur "slimming pills". Basin ma + ka sa shabu ana.

Share ko sa akong story if okay ra? hehe.

During the age of 7-9, I was classified as very overweight (close to obese) based on my BMI. I was very fat, I could not see my toes if stood up straight and looked straight down, I ran very slowly (literally), I had very short breath's most of the time and what made it worse was I was asthmatic.

Age 12-17, or during Highschool, I participated in plenty of activities such as Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, CAT, Sepak Takraw, and Badminton. My BMI dropped to normal. At around my 3rd year of highschool, I became obsessed with getting thin, so I ran (or jogged) almost everyday, for close to 6-10 kilometers per run. I barely ate, and this immediately destroyed my health. I became underweight during my 4th year of highschool until I got to college.

17-present (currently 21), I am happy to say that my BMI is still overweight but my overall bodyfat percentage lies just fine on 9-10%. During months when I bulk, it goes up to about 15%, and drops to 8% at my lowest when I diet down. I have never felt more stronger, faster, and confident until these recent years. Majority of this time however, I have dropped majority of my sports except for Basketball and Sepak Takraw, and replaced them with going to the gym.

I am 5'6, currently weighing 168lbs, with a BMI of 27.4, bodyfat percetage of 11.2%. I powerlift: Deadlifting 385lbs max, Bench Press 225lbs max, and Squat 365lbs max.

Please do not be blinded by the scales. Weight loss is never the goal, but rather, to be healthy. I believe depriving yourself from the food you love will only make you more prone to crashing in the long run and binge. Once you binge, you basically regain all that weight back to some extent. I never deprive myself from food that I love. I actually eat healthy Monday to Friday (no junkfoods, sweets, or chocolates. I never liked them as a kid, and still up to now). On Saturdays and Sunday, I divulge in pizza, burgers, fries, ice cream, donuts, waffles, and much more. I suggest that you start assessing yourself by how you look in the mirror. If you are not happy with how you look, exercise is key. Not pills nor food deprivation, but a healthy lifestyle. Progress will never come quick, but the product of your hardwork and effort will usually stay on much much longer.

Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by anatawa_luffy View Post
    Bai disiplina ra jud ang pinakabarato na tambal sa weight loss... Kay nisan pag unsa na diet pill ug exercise kung wa kay disiplina then Way gamit ang tanan.
    Alter ur diet, change everything.
    Less salt, oil, sugar, more veggies, fruits.
    Then exercise bisag 10 mins 3x a week.
    True. Change of "LIFESTYLE" jud ang core aning problema sa pagpdaot heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Echelnalf View Post
    Try daw pa drug test after taking ur "slimming pills". Basin ma + ka sa shabu ana.
    Kuyawan man sad ta ana boss! Hahahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast