Blog Entries

Default First post Sticky

Can we have that feature added into this forum or dili dyud na sya available sa forum nga gigamit sa istorya? Like other forums nga i sticky sa system automatically ang first post made by the TS. So in every page, makita dyud sa mga members on what the thread is about.

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    Can we have that feature added into this forum or dili dyud na sya available sa forum nga gigamit sa istorya? Like other forums nga i sticky sa system automatically ang first post made by the TS. So in every page, makita dyud sa mga members on what the thread is about.
    .. i'm sorry but we can't do that in istorya. as you can see in each subforums the stickied threads are those announcements made by the admins and moderators. there's no need to auto-stick a new thread, it's like forcing people to reply. it's not healthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. i'm sorry but we can't do that in istorya. as you can see in each subforums the stickied threads are those announcements made by the admins and moderators. there's no need to auto-stick a new thread, it's like forcing people to reply. it's not healthy.
    Not sticky a new thread. Ako botpasabot is within the thread itself. Like what I did sa top, inag ka page 2 ani nga thread, my first post will still show, meaning in every page within my thread, mo show ang first post.

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    Not sticky a new thread. Ako botpasabot is within the thread itself. Like what I did sa top, inag ka page 2 ani nga thread, my first post will still show, meaning in every page within my thread, mo show ang first post.
    oh. so that's what you mean, sorry for the confusion. but let me ask, what for ?? to let others know what the thread is about ?? isn't that a bit spoon feeding ?? and that feature is already been done in Buy and Sell Section.

here's two examples. just click on the pages and you'll see the feature that you're asking for ..

https://www.istorya.net/forums/gadge...e-speaker.html

https://www.istorya.net/forums/real-...4-monthly.html
    Last edited by fingolfin; 08-18-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    oh. so that's what you mean, sorry for the confusion. but let me ask, what for ?? to let others know what the thread is about ?? isn't that a bit spoon feeding ?? and that feature is already been done in Buy and Sell Section.

here's two examples. just click on the pages and you'll see the feature that you're asking for ..

https://www.istorya.net/forums/gadge...e-speaker.html

https://www.istorya.net/forums/real-...4-monthly.html
    OHHHHHH YEAH!!!! I forgot bout the buy and sell section. Dugay na dyud ko la kabisita daadto. I remember now, ingana diay ang feature daadto. But yeah, I mean why not? Wouldn't it be useful in the normal sections also? I mean, if it doesn't add to the bandwidth and stuff though. Will it?

6.    Advertisement