Default Cebu City Science High School: Tips and requirements for incoming Grade 7?

Hi Istoryans!

We called the school, the only information they gave was that entrance examination will be held on Feb 17.

And requirements are posted on school's gates.

Being a single working mom, I don't have time to go soon. But I am hoping an Istoryan can share knowledge or information on requirement and or tips for my kid on how to get in?

Muchas gracias amigos!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blissy2014 View Post
    Hi Istoryans!

We called the school, the only information they gave was that entrance examination will be held on Feb 17.

And requirements are posted on school's gates.

Being a single working mom, I don't have time to go soon. But I am hoping an Istoryan can share knowledge or information on requirement and or tips for my kid on how to get in?

Muchas gracias amigos!
    From an old FB post of "Joe Almerez"

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL PARENTS WHO WANT THEIR KIDS TO STUDY AT CCNHS my high school alma mater:

Cebu City National Science HS sets entrance exam

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

(excerpt)

The test coverage Science, Mathematics, aptitude and mental ability test.

The exam for the incoming Grade 7 will be given to all graduating pupils from public and private elementary schools with grades of at least 85 percent in English, Math and Science and at least 83 percent in other subjects in the first, second, and third (if available) grading periods; and all graduating pupils from the special science elementary schools in the Division of Cebu City with grades of at least 80 percent in all subjects.

The applicant must bring the following requirements before securing the application form from the Office of the Head Teachers:
    - certified true photocopy of the report card signed by the school principal and
    - a certification from the school principal that the applicant belongs to the upper 10 percent,
    indicating his/her rank and the total population of the graduating elementary pupils

(ako ra ni gi google nya refer pod ko sa FB hehehe)
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    From an old FB post of "Joe Almerez"

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL PARENTS WHO WANT THEIR KIDS TO STUDY AT CCNHS my high school alma mater:

Cebu City National Science HS sets entrance exam

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

(excerpt)

The test coverage Science, Mathematics, aptitude and mental ability test.

The exam for the incoming Grade 7 will be given to all graduating pupils from public and private elementary schools with grades of at least 85 percent in English, Math and Science and at least 83 percent in other subjects in the first, second, and third (if available) grading periods; and all graduating pupils from the special science elementary schools in the Division of Cebu City with grades of at least 80 percent in all subjects.

The applicant must bring the following requirements before securing the application form from the Office of the Head Teachers:
    - certified true photocopy of the report card signed by the school principal and
    - a certification from the school principal that the applicant belongs to the upper 10 percent,
    indicating his/her rank and the total population of the graduating elementary pupils

(ako ra ni gi google nya refer pod ko sa FB hehehe)
    I always like these kinds of games because they can help me and my friends to restock our mental abilities to an extent and this https://dissertation-helpers.co.uk/d...ion-structure/ help students to mange the task. So thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful article in order to spread this card game.

thank you for this information

Hello, I understand you, my son has almost the same problem, there are things that he can't understand at all. Doesn't matters how or who is explaining to him, he just doesn't get it. I've started to make homework for him, but there are a lot of things that I forgot, and furthermore, I don't manage to work, to make his homework, and to take care of another child. Happily, I have found a good EssayWriterService which is pretty cheap first of all and does a really good job. It is called cheating, but whatever. Don't think that she is just copying the essays, he is writing an own essay, and after that, he compares them and takes some notes.

Quote Originally Posted by NataLoveMacD View Post
    Hello, I understand you, my son has almost the same problem, there are things that he can't understand at all. Doesn't matters how or who is explaining to him, he just doesn't get it. I've started to make homework for him, but there are a lot of things that I forgot, and furthermore, I don't manage to work, to make his homework, and to take care of another child. Happily, I have found a good EssayWriterService which is pretty cheap first of all and does a really good job. It is called cheating, but whatever. Don't think that she is just copying the essays, he is writing an own essay, and after that, he compares them and takes some notes.
    is it really worth it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NataLoveMacD View Post
    is it really worth it?

Hence, a reliable company that can do my essay should provide order essay technology essays, computer essays, medical essays, philosophy essays and essays for different fields of study.

8.    Advertisement