Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by armado View Post
    " usa pa, Himatyon ang economy sa US... and to jump start it, they simply need war "

That is complete Botbot dude!!!! Diin man na nimo makuhang imong news? Sa akong nabasahan, unemployment sa US is down in a50 year record low, USA is number 1 oil producer in the world as of today, economy grew when Trump took over the presidency. There's a lot of jobs in the US right now. During Obama, unemployment was over 8%. Obama's economic policy actually ****ed it up.

I dont know kung dili ba dying imong tawag ani nga graph nga nagka ubos mn ang trend sa graph.

Source:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...tes-1930-2019/

Ohh ang usa sa mga source:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/howardgl...owth-rate/amp/

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...oon-2019-09-27

Yeep, thats true nga sila ang pinaka daku ug oil because of shale fracking. Sila pod ang hinungdan ngano nag oversupply og oil pag 2015 nga pwerteng daghana ang nawad an ug trabaho ug nagka leche2x ang ubang nasod...we even call them "mother frackers". Mao na nga di jud ko motoo nga oil ang rason na ilang gubaton...panahon ra na sa mga Bush nga rason.

And by the way, US oil rig count is falling and workers are started to be laid off.

Wag the dog 2020?
    I sincerely doubt that. Trump is not in the wag the dog business, instead he is showing that: this dog will bite you big time if you harm Americans. The Iranians understood that perfectly by not hitting a single american soldier with their missile strike. On the second thought, The Iranian leadership can be accused of the wag-the-dog theory because they're the one deceiving their people into believing they're slapping the Americans in the face with the missile strike.

I dont know kung dili ba dying imong tawag ani nga graph nga nagka ubos mn ang trend sa graph.

Source:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...tes-1930-2019/

I looked at the graph above and upon closer examination The Annual growth of GDP in the last six years are
    2014 2.5%
    2015 2.9%
    2016 1.6%
    2017 2.2%
    2018 2.9%
    2019 3.1% first quarter 2% 2nd quarter. I did not bother to find the 3rd and fourth quarter rate of growth because IT'S STILL GROWTH in the GDP. The economy in the US is NOT DYING LIKE YOU CLAIMED! It's actually growing like your graph showed.

I did a quick look on google for comparison purposes Here's what i found, UK GDP fell 0.2% at end of 2nd Quarter in 2019
    Norway's GDP expanded 1.3% in the 3rd quarter of 2019 while The US GDP went up 2.1% at the end of 3rd quarter of 2019
    I rest my case

^ overall trend tanawa boss...

UK's debt = 2.36 USD (Trillion)
    Norway's debt = 171 USD (Billion) (easily covered by 1.1T Sovereign fund)
    US' debt = google it...(and don't be shocked)

i rest my case as well.

anyway, Donald said dili na cya mopadayun sa pagkakaron. maayo ra sad kay daghang pinoy ang ma angin jud.

on his speech last night, he said on "Underconstruction are many hypersonic missiles." While Putin already said last month that they already have.

Maypa mag boxing ni sila or MMA lingaw pa.

Blog Entries
    paminaw nako kining Iran dili ni moundang ug provoke until naay top ranking US official ang matuwad ky kung sige lang silag palupad ug rocket unya gagmay moklo ry naigo na sundawo kataw-anan ra kaayo.

possibility na mausban jud ning twin tower collapse scenario.

hopefully..

Quote Originally Posted by keen View Post
    hopefully..

Hopefully what? More dead people?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast