Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ONLINE jealousy

Default ONLINE jealousy

my girlfriend is always jealous abt me talking to people online. i didn't give much fuzz about it cos i know thers no truth on that issue. Now she's started to cruise the net quite frequently i found out shes been chatting with guys talking about love, *** ++ and much more worst they r xchanging pictures and stuff - i got so mad i feel that i cannot trust her anymore. I am thinking of ditching her off, my sister agrees with me. WHAT DO U THINK I SHOULD DO? IF U HAVE THE SAME XPERIENCE POST ADVICE PLEASE

Default ONLINE jealousy

hey d ba you said in your previous post somwhrere that you want to leave her but the problem is ma lo uy ka niya!?..................now this is the time man!

Default ONLINE jealousy

yeah! my post forgot unsa to nga topic - still the same but wut i dont like is dat da fact dat she never said anything abt it - - she should be open or something.... & abt that malu.oy ko niya - forget it --AAAHHHHHGGG MALDITA KAAYOOO

Default ONLINE jealousy

i should give her a KIT-KAT "have a break, have a kit-kat" heheheheh

Default ONLINE jealousy

unsa naman ni masing!

Default ONLINE jealousy

hehehehe lagi bai mao na ni! gi labay na gani ko ug kabo' sa ako mom hehheheh!

Default ONLINE jealousy

ay pagminaldito sad!..............ayaw palupig part!.................lol...............chat pud!...............my advise is keep her away from the computer and spend more time with her, go somewhere nga la pa ninyo adto e or ganahan ninyo adto an..............ug mag......

Default ONLINE jealousy

14343 -- yep ako na gikohaan ug laptop. & good idea bai i'l give it a try. i just wish i can keep myself from the computer.
    AziAnGuRL -- heheheheh! she cant stand even a single bottle of beer. but hey thanks!

Default ONLINE jealousy

chatting is fine... but I think she's gone too far... exchange sila ug pics? Whoa! I'd surely get mad. Ikaw, if you think she's worth leaving... then leave her. Or maybe she has her reasons why she did that? Maybe she needs more time with you and stuff. Some girls might do something like that if they are sad... just talk it over like what Aziangurl said. Maybe naa sad kay nabuhat why she was able to do it. Maybe she can't talk with you that's why she's talking with other people... Just a thought...

Default ONLINE jealousy

AAAAAHHHHH!!! U SOUND JUST LIKE HER! "MMAAA! MAKE THEM STOP! AHHHH!" (LAUGHING) hehheeheh! Star i get ur point.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast