Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What Is The Longest Anime Manga/s That You Read?

Good day mgaKaIstorya curious lang! Just want to ask, what is the longest anime manga that you read? Please share or contribute, waiting for it, greatly appreciated!

Gintama

Hindi ko alam ang Anime na yan! Peru ang alam kung nauso noon ay yung Naruto, Bleach at One Piece!

- - - Updated - - -

Bleach as in Bangkay! Bangkay!

Thank you for your question OP. My longest read manga series is: Bachi Bachi

I am also a big fan of anime and anime couples. You can vote for your favorite anime couples from here.

The longest anime manga I have read is One Piece.

The longest-running manga was probably FairyTail. It was very sad to say goodbye to the characters. I'm so used to them like they're my kids and have become a part of my life. Now the only thing I have is a couple of volumes of manga and a huge Dakimakura with Natsu from here waifuforlaifu.com He is my love! I also bought a little Happy toy once! So I have almost the entire team at home missing only Lucy, but I think this can be easily fixed. Would I like it to last more longer, like Naruto? LMAO

I think, Naruto))

Bleach, of course. Amazing anime and manga.

the longest anime manga I have read is Detective Conan - I stopped reading it coz the story and dialogue was too long. Then next is One piece.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast