Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Travel is what I love most. This is not only my source of relaxation, but also a good source of vigor and motivation. I am especially drawn to make photography. How is it possible to pass by magnificent nature and not capture it? After I came across this article and figured out how to take great photos of nature, nothing will stop me from creating photo masterpieces.

We also planned such a trip to Iloilo. However, the coronavirus changed our plans and we had to stay at home(( Last year my wife and I went to Iloilo and remained very delighted. We spent more than a month there and then went home to my parents in the UK. By the way I was very surprised when I found out that Glasgow airport taxi has such a great service as www.airportcitytransfers.co.uk It seems to me that for the first time we didn't have to wait half an hour for a taxi in the rain( the British will understand me) and most importantly we finally had a taxi driver who knows the city well and found our home without our help. We were very surprised, because the street where we live is in a rather confusing area.

3.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12