Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

It is neither easy nor hard to earn good money through forex trading. As a matter of fact, it squarely depends on the decisions you take as a trader. First, ensure you have a winning strategy and test it on demo to ensure it works. Choose your broker wisely

It is not easy to earn good money in forex if you are greedy and you lack patience. However, if you are disciplined enough to follow your trading plan to the letter and your strategy is also good then it is very easy to make good money. It takes time to start making profits consistently, so you need patience

Hello! Don't believe any person who will tell you that trading in Forex or any other market is easy and you can earn a ton of money in one an hour. That is not true at all. If you have decided to start forex trading you can start from a small amount first deposit at any reliable trading platform like EverFX Global and then you can understand does this occupation fit you or not.

Hello guys,

I am a Forex trader but still a newbie, and while learning Forex i am also taking profit at the same time.
    I have increased my cash flow aside from working on my primary job. Thanks to the software that i was introduced with, i am using an AI bot that does the trading for me automatically.
    Note that Forex trading is risky and you could lose money as well. But if you follow a conservative settings (recommended), your trades will not be aggressive and you will just allow your money to compound (long term goal).

The software i am using is Traide Ringer and the company who developed it is EACONOMY. My broker account is under ICMARKETS which is an Australian Broker.
    Take note that Forex Trading does not promise a fixed return (that would be scam already) and Forex Trading is LEGAL in the Philippines.

If you are interested to learn more, please PM me or contact me thru mobile: 0917 805 5403

If you want to see my results just contact me thru mobile or PM.

Result for the week (July15-July19):
    - Profit: 100.74 USD

Trade start: June 4, 2019
    Trading capital: 1,000 USD

Long term perspective*
    - Total profit as of June 4 to present: 634.44 USD

You can monitor your trades using mobile or PC.

P.S. We are leveraging from Technology. This is the power of Artificial Intelligence. If you will not use technology to earn now a days, you will be left behind. The robot does not get tired, it will work 24 hours for you.

Good evening guys.. Up Up Up

Up on this. Learn how to trade using AI bot and earn profit at the same time. you can still do your full time work while trading forex

Why put all your money in the bank where you can put money in here and trade.
    In fact, banks trade your money in forex but gives you around 0.25% to 0.75% only.
    Why not trade in forex market by leveraging Artificial Intelligence Technology.
    This is the biggest market with $5.3 trillion per day.
    Dont miss this opportunity.
    Lets trade where the banks trade!
    PM for more info.

Up. Dont miss this opportunity. PM for more info.

very interesting

Hello!I know about trading on the stock exchange from my friends. And I decided that this is so hard but I want to try trading.I want to learn to know how I can trade myself I read a lot of articles and search wonderful site https://tenkofx.co.za/. This site helps me to begin trading and earn money online.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast