Default Mobile Legends Leomord, Rose Mobile, Blambox and more

Weekly Gaming Update by Pinoy Gamer! Lets talk about Mobile Legends Leomord Hero breakdown, Leaked Call of Duty Mobile gameplay, Rose Mobile, RoS Cheating Update, Hatsune Miku: Dreamy Vocal Mobile Game, Super Animal Royale, and the Filipino made video game Blambox

https://youtu.be/Rr843o8MyJY

RoS Cheating Update
    - Rules of Survival devs released another Survivor news detailing the bug fixes, updates and the 32nd ban list
    - as usual they said they are improving the game updating their anti cheat etc
    - but this is what we've noticed for the several weeks the ban rate of the game is always more than 500k
    - isnt this bothering you?

Blambox
    - A new filipino made game called Blambox is now available in steam
    - Blambox is a score chasing arcade game running on Unity Engine
    Rose Mobile
    - Last we talked about Rohan Online getting a Mobile version
    - but now it seems we have a new addition because this time Rose Online Mobile has been announced

Super Animal Royale
    - The newest PUBG or Fortnite killer is coming
    - and so far it looks cool, cute and deadly! haha
    - the game is called Animal Royale

Hatsune Miku: Dreamy Vocal Mobile Game
    - Good news Miku fans, after 2 years of development the Mobile rhythm game called Hatsune Miku: Dreamy Vocal is now released

Call of Duty Mobile
    - If you remember recently Tencent and Activision announced they are developing a Call of Duty game for mobile
    - and this will be developed by Tencent’s best studio called Timi

Mobile Legends Leomord Hero Spotlight
    - recently Mobile Legends released new details for their new hell knight hero Leomord and here are the skills and ability breakdown
    - Something to note going forward is that Leomord has two states or forms, first is the Human form and the 2nd is the mounted form when he is riding hes horse Barbiel
    - Leomords Passive “The Oath Keeper” will grant him to deal guaranteed burst damage to heroes nearby him with 30% HP below

Good day everybody,

I was playing Call of Duty War Zone for last month, now I discover an awesome online shooter Rainbow Six Siege. In an extreme battlefield, it’s time for players to save hostages and defeat enemies in the extremely popular Rainbow Six Siege for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and coming soon to next-generation consoles. This tactical shooter battle royale puts players into intense combat scenarios where one wrong move could spell devastation.

Also, I will share with you how to hack Rainbow Six Siege and always overcome your enemies.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by FTurner90 View Post
    Good day everybody,

I was playing Call of Duty War Zone for last month, now I discover an awesome online shooter Rainbow Six Siege. In an extreme battlefield, it’s time for players to save hostages and defeat enemies in the extremely popular Rainbow Six Siege for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and coming soon to next-generation consoles. This tactical shooter battle royale puts players into intense combat scenarios where one wrong move could spell devastation.

Also, I will share with you how to hack Rainbow Six Siege and always overcome your enemies.

Have fun!
    Thank you Turner it's awesome to use those hacks, also I discover that they have a huge library of cheats, hacks for other online games definitely will advise them to my friends.

Last but not least, big shoutout to the Filipino-made video game Blambox. Supporting local talent, woohoo! ���� Keep gaming, stay awesome, and have a blast, gamers!

5.    Advertisement