Default Data Recovery for Hard Disk Drives

Data Recovery for Hard Disk Drives

Php 1500 to 3500 depending on drive capacity

500GB Php 1500
    1TB Php 2000
    2TB Php 3500

Minimum Recovery Attempt Fee of only Php 200 upon submission of Drive. Deductible from charge mentioned above.

I dont accept SSDs

You must hand carry the Hard Disk, no mails. It must be inside a non static packaging.

Note: This recovery is not 100% guaranteed and is on best efforts only.

Default External Hard Drive Recovery Mac

For most of us, an external hard drive serves as a backup for important files, photos, and other items. But even if every precaution is taken, mishaps may still occur to cause important data files to be lost, erased, corrupted, or accidentally removed. While it is common to presume that these devastating results are permanent, they are actually reversible if you act quickly and use a reliable tool for an external hard drive recovery on a Mac. With a dependable tool, these catastrophes are simple to resolve:

• Lost Data
    • Erased Drives
    • Unexpected Formatting
    • Data Corruption
    • Accidental Deletion

Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Retrieval offers a user-friendly option for restoring an entire external drive or several files. With this tool, it is a simple job to get your data back and rest easy. A Mac Data Recovery utility is able to retrieve files from an external hard disk that has been connected to your computer. Try it first for free if you're using a Mac computer or laptop.

sir as onta ko kong maka revcover ka og file sa harddrive nga wala na na detect

Maybe you will like the back up solution from https://www.vcsitsolutions.com/cloud...ation-service/ for this purpose. They are really good and can help set everything up. I am sure that you will like it for your business. Good luck, guys!

What are the best free data recovery tools for windows? I'm interested in external hard drive data recovery. Can you help me?

6.    Advertisement