Default Bow Wow Premium Beef & Liver- Alternative to Beef Pro/Vitality?

Hi guys,

Has anyone here tried to feed their dogs Bow Wow Premium Beef & Liver?
    I know, i know once you hear the word "Bow Wow" kay automatic no-no na dayun kay bad ingredients daw but hear me out coz im not talking about their more common, cheaper product.
    So anyway bit of a backstory:
    Na forced ra ko ug palit ani kay at that time our supplier ran out of beef pro nya close na ang mga shops ato (8PM-ish).
    Handyman ra ang open at that time so decided to purchase a 2kg bag to start. I then looked up the ingredients sa Beef Pro to compare and i found out na same-same if not better ang ingredients sa Bow Wow. I've also been meaning to switch dog food for a while kay pangitaunon kaayo ang beef pro sometimes which is a hassle.

Price: 1.4k-1.5k for 15kgs (more expensive compared to Beef Pro at 1.9k for 22kgs)

Here are the ingredients (in order):
    Brewers rice, beef meal, US soybean meal, pork meal, yellow corn (yeah i know), rice bran, animal fat (preserved with vit.C and tocepherols), deep sea fish, dried egg powder, natural fibers, animal digest, fish oil, potassium chloride, salt, yucca extracts, choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, vit. E supplement, niacin, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, vit.A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vit. B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydochloride, thiamine mononitrate, menadione sodium bisulfate complex, calcium iodate, vit. D3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, cobalt carbonate, folic acid, sodium selenite

So far my dogs love it, especially my mix ShihPoo who is an extremely picky eater/ not food motivated as my Pug!

Please understand that i can only afford dog food at a max of P100-P120/kg so please dont suggest expensive alternatives that are at the 150-300/kg range as its way out of the budget for me.

Thoughts? Any suggestions? (availability is a plus for me!)

Quote Originally Posted by fairman1979 View Post
    I've never fed my dog with Bow Wow Premium Beef & Liver and I can't say that I have a real alternative for this product. I used to buy some commercial dog food for my dog, but unfortunately, I forgot the name of that product. My dog liked it a lot. Lately, I've started to feed my dog with homemade food, because I heard many positive things about this, and for now, my dog seems really happy. I believe one of the most important things when feeding your dog is to find that balance regarding how much you feed him. At https://www.m-dog.org/how-much-to-feed-a-dog/ I found a great article about this matter, and it seems like the author knows what he's talking about.
    My dog has had always problems with digestion. Actually, the problem was that I couldn't feed him properly. So I do agree with you and thanks for sharing the information, still reading it

3.    Advertisement