Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bird Box

Default Bird Box

Looking Forward to this before Christmas!:

kita nako, thrilling kaayu ba haha

well portrayed Sandra Bullock

Seen it, the rest of the characters weren't given too much engagement with the audience (at least to me it did not). except for sandra bullocks.

Elite Member
    nangamatay tingali ang mga brayt sa apocalypse, kasagaran mga characters sa post-apocalypse mga tanga og bugoon.
    Last edited by euan; 02-13-2019 at 08:20 AM.

kakita nako finally. failed my xmas expectations. dragging towards the end and had me asking more questions rather than answers. Like for example, what happened to those others who kind of got infected and claimed theyve seen it and its beautiful daw , what makes them different from the rest of those that committed suicide? overall, it's okay.

After a A Quiet Place and this, next films will about not tasting, touching or smelling monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMillions View Post
    kakita nako finally. failed my xmas expectations. dragging towards the end and had me asking more questions rather than answers. Like for example, what happened to those others who kind of got infected and claimed theyve seen it and its beautiful daw , what makes them different from the rest of those that committed suicide? overall, it's okay.
    Mga mentally unstable to sila. And mentally unstable people would become "messengers" or "agents" of sorts if they see the creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    Mga mentally unstable to sila. And mentally unstable people would become "messengers" or "agents" of sorts if they see the creatures.
    ahhhh okay.

how about the presence of birds? how did that first mentally unstable guy with weird drawings during that first stages of the movie thought of hiding the birds in the fridge? what is the relevance of the birds specially as birds actually played a big role in saving the kids and mallory's life when they went to the school for the blind?

murag naay sumpay ang movie, mura pud ug wala. and i think the only partial solution to their problem is to be blind as well and be stuck in the school for the blind building.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMillions View Post
    ahhhh okay.

how about the presence of birds? how did that first mentally unstable guy with weird drawings during that first stages of the movie thought of hiding the birds in the fridge? what is the relevance of the birds specially as birds actually played a big role in saving the kids and mallory's life when they went to the school for the blind?

murag naay sumpay ang movie, mura pud ug wala. and i think the only partial solution to their problem is to be blind as well and be stuck in the school for the blind building.
    The birds can sense the creatures and freak out if they are around. Gary may have already known that birds can sense the creatures. Nakamention man to siya sa balay nga "Ah the birds", implying that he already knows.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast