Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by nicka View Post
    before interesado kaayo ko to learn nihongo but the time nga naabot kog Japan paminaw nako useless ako gitun an for 4 months kay gapitok2 ra amu mga mata while ngmeeting. as in wa jud koy nasabtan. basic nga pinakabasic lang masabtan samot naay mga japan based na mga pinay didto, magsalig nalang sa ila translation., ang makatawa sila pa muadjust (hapon) para makasabot ka
    Like any learning experience, there is always doubt in how efficiently you have learned. Although, I wouldn't say it was all that useless. There are levels in Nihongo and a difference in how we were taught compared to the casual conversation type of communication. Just try and learn what you can while still in Cebu yet don't expect that what you have learned is enough. Even the Japanese themselves have a hard time mastering their own language.

The best way to learn conversational Nihongo, is still of course, immersing ourselves with the Japanese and talking to them.

Ah nindot pag naay friend mo speak daan ma retain dyud nimo.

pero nice if naay school from begginer to intermediate.

Daghan nasab Japanese firms dre murag advantagous if makig business na nila in their dialect? maybe worth it rasad.

Any experience with NALA Language School? They have a mini course with 3 modules. Is it good and what about the price? Or will it be better to hire a private tutor or a Japanese language teacher directly?

Similar topic discussed: istorya.net/forums/campus-talk-72/752326-nihongo-japanese-language-class-cebu-domyhomeworkonline-language-courses

Guys, advise me please, where can I find a good translator from English to Japanese for business documents?
    This is very important for me, as I need to translate reporting documentation for some Japanese colleagues. I tried to find more information on the Internet, found many options, but I didn’t choose anything concrete. Do you think in such situations it is better to use software for translation, online services or find a freelancer?

Learning a foreign language can be a great way to help you travel, study and work in new places. Japanese is a popular choice for many language learners, as it can be used in a number of different countries. If you're interested in learning Japanese, there are a few things you should know. First, it's important to find a good Japanese language course or program. There are many different ways to learn Japanese, so it's important to find a method that works for you. Once you've found a good Japanese language course( https://blog.langavia.com/ ), it's important to start learning the basics. You should focus on learning common phrases and vocabulary words. These will help you communicate with people in Japan. In addition to learning the language, it's also important to learn about Japanese culture. This will help you understand the country and its people better. There are many resources available to help you learn about Japanese culture, so be sure to take advantage of them.

Nice ganahan ko balik tuon ani.

good post, very interestin

Very good topic, thanks to the author.

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12