Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Current BRT Design Is A Bad One

Cebu's BRT will carve out a dedicated lane in the middle of existing roads (leaving barely a lane on each side for regular vehicles). The planned BRT routes include roads that are just way too narrow. You think traffic is bad? Wait till you see when BRT gets operational.

In Xiamen, China, they put up dedicated skyways for their BRT. That's the correct way to do it. Am I the only one who thinks the current BRT design is a bad one? Please let me know your thoughts.

agree..........

Quote Originally Posted by hitch22 View Post
    Cebu's BRT will carve out a dedicated lane in the middle of existing roads (leaving barely a lane on each side for regular vehicles). The planned BRT routes include roads that are just way too narrow. You think traffic is bad? Wait till you see when BRT gets operational.

In Xiamen, China, they put up dedicated skyways for their BRT. That's the correct way to do it. Am I the only one who thinks the current BRT design is a bad one? Please let me know your thoughts.
    It has been a long pending project by the government. Physically our road in Cebu City are very narrow and some areas doesn't have the possibility to be widen. I'm sure that this project undergoes assessment, planning and simulation, to take care all the gap and hindrance of its implementation.

We can wait and see what will be the outcome. I believed that there is already a budget for this project and the implementation is in progress. Hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by jerzx777 View Post
    It has been a long pending project by the government. Physically our road in Cebu City are very narrow and some areas doesn't have the possibility to be widen. I'm sure that this project undergoes assessment, planning and simulation, to take care all the gap and hindrance of its implementation.
    How did they take care of the "gap and hindrance"? Did the project's assessment make the conclusion that this BRT design will solve our traffic problems?

You solve traffic problems by creating new routes, parallel routes, widening roads, etc. You don't solve it by putting a big bus in the middle of the road.

Quote Originally Posted by jerzx777 View Post
    We can wait and see what will be the outcome. I believed that there is already a budget for this project and the implementation is in progress. Hoping for the best.
    The big question is: Will it solve our traffic problems or just worsen it? Hoping for the best is the prototypical Filipino attitude of "BAHALA NA". And that's led to the numerous idiotic government spending that we see very commonly.

Quote Originally Posted by hitch22 View Post
    How did they take care of the "gap and hindrance"? Did the project's assessment make the conclusion that this BRT design will solve our traffic problems?

You solve traffic problems by creating new routes, parallel routes, widening roads, etc. You don't solve it by putting a big bus in the middle of the road.

The big question is: Will it solve our traffic problems or just worsen it? Hoping for the best is the prototypical Filipino attitude of "BAHALA NA". And that's led to the numerous idiotic government spending that we see very commonly.
    I'm just expressing my own point of view. If you think that you are better than those involves in this project, then good for you.
    Since you have lots of doubt, you may visit the project coordinator or whoever they are and ask for all the details.

An assessment of the factor of the tuning of the piano is produced by all margins. The links of the https://www.atpianotuning.com/piano-tuning/ for all desired results for the team. Thing is assigned for the customers for the future deals as well.

A formation of the hard cheese and other natural components is added for the manufacturing. The question that what is white cheddar is resolved for the consumers. The category of dairy products is promoted among children in form of the snack so that they can take them for satisfaction.

Despite the fact that there are a lot of easy to use counsel assets that first time vehicle purchasers can view internet tracking down somebody to custom avatar assist you with knowing how to pick the best guide is much more troublesome.

Endlessly time again clients contrast agendas from one Organization with another and pick the Organization that incorporate the most features just to acknowledge on
    luxury namibia tours day that to see every one of the features implies breakfast at consistently and not showing up at the last objective until around evening time.

The care of the floor has been taken by the company to ensure the life of the surface for longer times. Each aspect of the floor care service is inducted for safety. All the segments are protected for the use of the pitons for all flooring.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast