Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to find a reliable app developing firm?

How to find a reliable app developing firm?

Looking at google is a good advice. There are a plenty of different reliable it firms that can help to solve the problem.

Default I would suggest you try Fiverr

If you haven't tried Fiverr yet, I suggest you give it a try. You can find great talents there for as low as $5. You can check the reviews to see if that talent is a great fit. Most of the tasks I need I find it there. I suggest you star there. Just my 2 cents.

Try googling as you will find plenty of options to go for.

Hi, sorry for activating this old thread, I just know the answer to this question so here goes. A good app development company needs to have all the options available for development. So like android development, ios apps development, web development need to be available with different skills such as Adobeps, html5, css3, C++, node.js and php - they should be able to offer different industries as well, not just like gaming - although gaming is super important - but other industries as well, fashion, travel, ecommerce in general. hope this helps

Do some research, you can look at freelance websites, tech blogs, or creative communities

Well, there is a pretty wide choice on the Internet, check out some of the options

I think the best option is to find a company through recommendation, so I advise you to work with Requestum company.

You can find thousands of them by googling. But most of them would be pretty useless. There is 2 way to find some. First of all, you have to Clutch.co there is a great list of different companies. Also, you can Try Hackernoon they also have a great database. And as for me, you have to try 4IRE. I used to work with them before, they have fantastic experience in App development.

When searching for a reliable mobile app development firm, it's important to conduct thorough research, evaluate their expertise and experience, check client references, assess their technical proficiency, ensure clear communication and transparency, inquire about their quality assurance and testing processes, consider cost and timeline, and find out about their support and maintenance services. Keep these factors in mind when making the final decision to choose a firm that demonstrates professionalism and expertise in the field of mobile app development.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast