Default Post your ART channel here!

Here's my YT channel to Learn digital painting. tara! subscribe tayo sa isa't isa.

Yeah! It's very cool! I love that people are starting to share their creativity more and more. I have always wanted to post drawing videos on a platform like this so more people would learn about my art, but I'm still shy. However, I really love both painting and coloring by number, and I always buy my coloring books at paintingbynumbersshop.com. I just purchased a few for Halloween and wanted to give them to my friends. I'm not sure if they like them, but I'm going to try very hard. I love getting emotion from the people I give gifts to. That childlike joy is just captivating.

Quote Originally Posted by magicwrld View Post
    Yeah! It's very cool! I love that people are starting to share their creativity more and more. I have always wanted to post drawing videos on a platform like this so more people would learn about my art, but I'm still shy. However, I really love both painting and coloring by number, and I always buy my coloring books at paintingbynumbersshop.com. I just purchased a few for Halloween and wanted to give them to my friends. I'm not sure if they like them, but I'm going to try very hard. I love getting emotion from the people I give gifts to. That childlike joy is just captivating.
    It's great that you enjoy sharing your creativity through art. Posting drawing videos can help you reach a wider audience. Giving coloring books as gifts shows thoughtfulness, even if you're unsure of their preferences. The joy of seeing others' reactions is captivating. Keep embracing your passion and inspiring others through your art.
    I love to paint with number. Recently i've ordered a fews kits from Figuredart. Hope will create a fews new painting soon.

4.    Advertisement