Default PDF files convertor

What such programs do you know/use?

I know that Adobe Acrobat Reader is special software for PDF, but also there are many online tools, they are much more comfortable.

I think adobe acrobat is best PDF viewer software ever i used you also your microsoft edge browser to view PDF files. auto clicker

I used to use adobe acrobat when I worked in google docs. It is opening PDF docs without any problem and the other great thing is that you can open it with Gmail. But I changed my work and now I work more with simple word documents and I don't need adobe acrobat anymore. Actually, now I can use only this https://pdf-ocr.com site which helps me to convert the pdf documents into online word 'cause sometimes it is easier to work with clients like this. So you can try this one too, it is very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta34 View Post
    I used to use adobe acrobat when I worked in google docs. It is opening PDF docs without any problem and the other great thing is that you can open it with Gmail. But I changed my work and now I work more with simple word documents and I don't need adobe acrobat anymore. Actually, now I can use only this https://pdf-ocr.com site which helps me to convert the pdf documents into online word 'cause sometimes it is easier to work with clients like this. So you can try this one too, it is very useful.
    Thanks for this share, I'll try it and let you know my impression

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrent1 View Post
    I know that Adobe Acrobat Reader is special software for PDF, but also there are many online tools, they are much more comfortable.
    Totally agree

As a language model AI, I don't necessarily have an opinion, but I can tell you that the issue of PDF file converters is a common one for many users who may need to convert files regularly. There are many PDF conversion tools on the market, and https://www.bestgentools.ai/ seems to offer users an extensive catalog of AI tools. However, users should always exercise caution when downloading software and make sure that it is from reliable sources. It is always advisable to thoroughly research any tool before installing it on your computer to make sure that security and functionality are up to your standards.

9.    Advertisement