Default NEED ADVISE on Apex/Game FPS

Hi mga ster! I’m not sure if I should be posting this query here or sa hardware sect kay murag bottleneck issue ni.

Anyways. Need tana ko advise mga ster. Currently playing Apex Legends, got my every settings set to lowest of Lows, and lets just say my achieved fps kay ave 130. But munaog cya 90 and up 150 depending sa map locAtion. Fps while in dropship stays minimum 50-60+.

I want to have a stable fps minimum of 144 which is why I’m planning to get a new gpu, say 5700xt. Based sa ako pagrrsearch2, kusug ra gyud kaau ni na gpu for my cpu. But my question is, dako pa ba kaha ni matabang na gpu upgrade sa ako fps? Doubtful ko kay my cpu usage in game is 72-100% na man.

Hehe sensya long read. TIA

Current setup:
    cpu: i5 6600
    gpu: R9 290
    ram: 16gb

Default Gaming pc

The aurora is one of the best gaming setups that every professional gamer prefers. Even if you are a beginner and want to spend some money, you should start with this beast. This gaming setup utilizes a CPU of AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, which is a powerful CPU. Moreover, you need CPU cooler of Deepcool CAPTAIN 240EX RGB.

Methods to increase your FPS in Apex Legends:

Optimize your graphics card settings.
    Keep your graphics card drivers up to date.
    Run Origin and Apex Legends in administrative mode.
    Remove Apex's frame cap.

I just upgraded my GPU to a 5700 XT, and didn't really get much of an FPS upgrade over my old RX 580.
    With the 580, I got about 120-144 FPS in buildings, and about 80 to 90 in the air and in Capitol. I still get about the same values with this new 5700! Maybe 10 fps higher. I'm running at 1080p. CPU is an i7-8700 and I have 32 GB of RAM. On the plus side, I can stream and record without any skipped frames now.
    haunt the house

5.    Advertisement