Default are there any software houses in Cebu working in blockchain right now?

any project, as long as it is blockchain related/integrated, if you are working in one company, Cebu based doing some blockchain, let me know.

ProximaX, one of Asia's leading blockchain technology provider and framework is looking
    for Software house/company for partnership in their Software Integrator initiative.

Chosen software houses will be given opportunity and access to the full framework
    as well as collaboration into block chain related projects.
    By collaboration, since ProximaX is a platform itself, projects will be forwarded
    to SIs as part of the agreement provided that they will use its chain in the project.

What do you mean? Why would they do it if you do ask me? Are there some scheme behind that or something else? We simply can't use it anyway for many many time beings. So let's move on with that fact in reality. How can we use that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shagelv View Post
    What do you mean? Why would they do it if you do ask me? Are there some scheme behind that or something else? We simply can't use it anyway for many many time beings. So let's move on with that fact in reality. How can we use that?
    unsa daw?? pag bisaya oi kung di ka ka litok ug english tarung.. haha

What options do you use to buy cryptocurrency? I use this platform j2tx.com . It accepts Visa and MasterCard, which is very important for me (and I think for many of you). Also it has flexible limits and fast transactions. And also, there are benefits for J2TD token holders - token holders get half of their income from exchange transactions.

5.    Advertisement