Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
    Q: pero what if it's work related?
    If you feel stress due to heavy workload, you had better talk your superior for some consolation or you have to think of job change as excessive stress may make you feel completely uncomfortable

Quote Originally Posted by VeraP View Post
    If you feel stress due to heavy workload, you had better talk your superior for some consolation or you have to think of job change as excessive stress may make you feel completely uncomfortable
    just a what if question... hehehe...

i have been using brainwave entrainment since 2012. it works for me esp with depression, which is stress multiplied by 5. i also use it for hbp and other ailments. it involves freqs of the brain (0.1 - 30hz). train your brain or it will train you.

The only way I've dealt with stress before was through alcohol. It was not always acceptable and beautiful; most often, it had bad consequences. Recently, I quit drinking and found a new solution to stress management - it is CBD products. What is new to me is a full spectrum cbd wax from cbdistillery. This is something new and very effective. This wax product CBDistillery CBD is created from 80% CBD Broad Spectrum (1 gram). It is a high-quality hemp product that can be used for a variety of conditions. It is pure, natural, and extremely comfortable in the form of wax. It is most commonly used for smear applications, providing a very easy and clean way to inhale the CBD dose. The THC content of the wax is zero, so you do not have to worry about drug tests or any unpleasant consequences after use.

Quote Originally Posted by Garina View Post
    The only way I've dealt with stress before was through alcohol.
    Not the best option I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

But unfortunately lots of people choose it

for sure, CBD products are a great way to treat stress - one friend of mine used CBD cartridges twice per week and it worked well for her
    as far as I remember, she bought some delta8 carts like https://happihemp.com/collections/de...lta8-cartridge or https://happihemp.com/collections/de...lta8-cartridge

Cannabis has been shown to be an effective treatment for a variety of mental health conditions, including stress. One study found that CBD oil was especially effective in reducing anxiety and improving sleep quality in patients with generalized anxiety disorder. CBD oil is available in many dispensaries and can be administered orally or via inhalation. Marijuana is also effective in treating stress. One study found that participants who smoked marijuana before a public speaking engagement had lower levels of anxiety and performed better than those who did not smoke marijuana. However, it is important to note that marijuana can also cause anxiety in some people, so it is important to find the right dose for you. Weed seeds are another option for treating stress. A study conducted on rats found that the administration of weed seeds led to a decrease in anxiety and an increase in sociability. Overall, cannabis is a safe and effective treatment for stress, and there are many ways to consume it. Talk to your doctor or dispensary staff about which form of cannabis is best for you.

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12