Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default We are looking for FREELANCER who can build a wordpress website for our leather products and jewelries

We are looking for freelancer / outsourcer, who can make or build a wordpress site for leather and jewelry products.

site language: Japanese / English

sample idea for the template:
    Trois Clefs (トワクレ)
    https://www.munekawa.jp/store

please send us quote and send us sample site you have made:

please contact me on this number: 09063406927, add me in LINE or WhATSAPP
    or mail me here: mmsilverltd@gmail.com

up up up up up up

up up up up up

sent you a message via email

replied. up up up up

I am offering web design and development services. Don't hesitate to message me.

What is your budget - let me know from all your products here, hopefully it can help you and make your life much better than it initially was. Clearly you shouldn't do that on many possible terms anyway from some fresher I would say, your niche compete.

Nowadays, technology is going advance, that's why many people doing business by Magento but the problem is how to create robots.txt file for magento websites.
    Here https://mirasvit.com/blog/robots-txt.html you will know How to integrate robots for Your Business and here, you will know everything about magento CMS.

I think that you can start by using one of the website builders, there are many of them available these days. I prefer the one from webstarts.com which offers all I need for my websites. I am sure that you will find it interesting, and you will like building stuff with it!

Quote Originally Posted by kencuy View Post
    I am offering web design and development services. Don't hesitate to message me.
    Hi I'm new here and I'm thinking of developing a new site in a few days related to Modified Applications

And to find out how much time and cost it will take me to develop such a site

At the same time, it is important to know if creating a site on such a modified application is not against Google's policies.

Because I read somewhere that Google paralyze that kind of such sites.

But when I was searching for keywords for my site, I chose some Keywords

These keywords already have a lot of sites ready, But this one which have been ranked in Google for a long time and are earning income.
    Last edited by milesstone; 04-27-2021 at 06:10 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast