Default Change my software

So these days I was googling for a way to really install windows 10 on android tablets. I came over a video about a software called change my software. It seems it would make your device a dual boot with windows 8 and android. What do you think? Is this fake? Or if real how to install it?

yes it is possible. rooted phone required, and BOCHS. it will 'emulate' up to a core 2 duo in the latest builds. i ran xp, and reactos and linux on my phone. and it wont touch your android install.

I am Implemented several solutions on the internet but nothing help. Any help?

In my personal opinion not really. Processors aren't really supported (you can do it on arm support but on custom build). Most tablets wouldn't have the storage, the memory or the CPU power to run it properly and last of all the locked bootloader and completely alien environment in regards to how android does things makes it quite difficult to get going.

But If you really wanna try here's the guide on how to change my software.

My laptop was loaded with junk so it worked slowly. I installed a new operating system and forgot that I bought a Microsoft Office one year ago. I didn’t keep my keys from Microsoft Office. I don't know how to activate Microsoft Office without a key.

The license key for a pc with Microsoft Office Pro Plus is an important thing. Without it, you really won't be able to use the Microsoft Office suite. You should buy mak key office 2019 to start using the programs again. I have been using software applications for many years. It is really handy especially to use an Excel table.

unsa diay kulang sa windows 10 nga mo balik pa ka sa windows 8?

8.    Advertisement