Default What Is a Power Nap and why it is important?

Power Naps are 20-30 minutes short sleep taken during the day to recharge and restore one’s mental and physical capacity. For a long time, those who napped were considered lazy, unprofessional and slobs. However, in recent years, much research and evidence have shown the positive implications sleep has in a person’s life. It has also shown us an alarming increase in the number of people suffering from sleep deprivation. A full 8 hours of sleep is sometimes considered a luxury. With an increasing number of people sleeping less and exerting more, power naps can restore their bodies back to normal. Power naps are also important in improving memory development, learning accumulation, logical reasoning and reaction time. Many companies are now setting up napping centers to ensure their employees have everything they need to be productive at work.

siesta for the win!

I would also like to recommend that you eat healthy and work out regularly. I think it is important. Take a look at the service from BidRx.com where you will be able to get some good and trusted stuff for this purpose. I am sure that you will find it interesting and helpful to you, good luck!

4.    Advertisement