Default How to cope with neurosis in the midst of a divorce

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to this community because I'm currently going through a divorce and I could really use some support and advice.

I recently discovered DivorceTXOnline.com, and I must say that their online divorce service has been a lifesaver for me. It has made the entire process so much easier and less stressful than I ever thought it could be. They have answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly, and they have been with me every step of the way.

I'm so grateful to have found DivorceTXOnline, but I'm still struggling with the emotional side of things. I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that my marriage is ending, and I feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster. In addition to the challenges of going through a divorce, I also struggle with a neurosis that makes it especially difficult for me to cope with the emotional upheaval that this process has brought into my life. The stress and anxiety of dealing with the end of my marriage have been overwhelming at times, and I'm finding it hard to manage my feelings and thoughts.

I know that seeking professional help is an option, and I am considering it. But at this point, I also find it helpful to talk to people who have gone through similar experiences and who can offer support and advice.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions for how to cope with neurosis in the midst of a divorce, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful about the future, but it's not always easy.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope to hear from others who may be able to offer some guidance.
    Last edited by Mark Ashcraft; 04-15-2023 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Can't see the whole thread