Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Spa Reviews

Default Re: Spa Reviews

I was also in Alibyo during the first week since they opened. The pakulo was ok but their massage is not quiete good. I availed of the two hour hilot but it only has little difference from the usual massage I got from Grand Royal Spa. I tried hilot in Manila and it was different, taht is why I availed of the service in Alibyo even if I have to shell out P600 for the service. Nagtabi sad ang mga therapist because I was with my wife at that time. Well the complimentary drink was good.

kinsa naka adto sa thiwi thai?

Massage envy and their website is www.massageenvy.com

I have been to a lot of different spa but I never found one that I really like. Most of the Spa that I've been will cost me from $75 to $100 for an hour to an hour 1/2 of service. And aside from that it is very hard to get an appointment in a short notice.

In massage envy, it is membership club and I pay $ 59.99/month and I get a free 1 hour massage every month and if I want 1 1/2 hours, I only pay $ 18.75. If I want a massage for twice a month for an hour each I only pay for 1 hour which is like $ 35.00. It's very economical

It is convenient for me because they have locations in a lot of places and I can get in for a same day appointment or after work.

Refreshments
    They have a lot of refreshment in the lobby, it's like different kinds of tea, cold water, hot water, coffee, cookies and candies.

Rooms
    The room is very clean and I love the warm massage table, the music is very relaxing, room temperature is pretty good and I love the adjustable mood lights.

The Therapist
    They have a very good massage therapist. I usually go for Swedish and Trigger point and so far they are pretty good and knowledgeable about it.

The only bad thing that I notice about the session is that there is always an extra 15 minutes of relaxation. And I want to get my whole hour of massage

Rate: 4/5

Minty/Fl3a

wow... i'll try it..

i use to go every week or two at the spa.
    kinda expensive for not so satisfying masseurs.

thanks for this review.

I use to love Guardo Siatsu Reflexology......whatever happened to it. Is there a REAL massage and sauna there in Cebu....no hanky panky..... I want the real one...crankling of bones and what not....the harder the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty

I have been to a lot of different spa but I never found one that I really like. Most of the Spa that I've been will cost me from $75 to $100 for an hour to an hour 1/2 of service. And aside from that it is very hard to get an appointment in a short notice.

In massage envy, it is membership club and I pay $ 59.99/month and I get a free 1 hour massage every month and if I want 1 1/2 hours, I only pay $ 18.75. If I want a massage for twice a month for an hour each I only pay for 1 hour which is like $ 35.00. It's very economical

It is convenient for me because they have locations in a lot of places and I can get in for a same day appointment or after work.

Refreshments
    They have a lot of refreshment in the lobby, it's like different kinds of tea, cold water, hot water, coffee, cookies and candies.

Rooms
    The room is very clean and I love the warm massage table, the music is very relaxing, room temperature is pretty good and I love the adjustable mood lights.

The Therapist
    They have a very good massage therapist. I usually go for Swedish and Trigger point and so far they are pretty good and knowledgeable about it.

The only bad thing that I notice about the session is that there is always an extra 15 minutes of relaxation. And I want to get my whole hour of massage

Minty/Fl3a
    and about getting a massage in the US.... I'd rather go to my chiropractor get a real massage 1 whole hour and the good thing is....it's covered by my insurance.....so everything is free.

My last chiropractor wala man included ang massage and kaiser dili man apil ang chiropractor sa ilang plan. When I got into an accident I have to see a chiro 3x a week for 3 months. Ok baya sya makuyawan lang ko inig adjust sa akong li-ug >.<, magkuto-kuto and agi.

Guardo Shiatsu Reflexology ...Ramos St. ...in front of Ramos Market.

If you want a real massage...try them. No holds bar massage. I use to frequent the place when I was there in Cebu because it was the only place that reminded me of my kind of massage when I was a younger. The massage you get from a local town manghihilot , comes to your house and massage the liviing crap out of you.

I talked to the owner and he said, his wife is now managing it..... told him to open up a branch here in California...a lot of Filipinos would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty

Refreshments

Rooms

The Therapist

Minty/Fl3a

ganon... dollar kaayo ha.. massage diri kay tag 150 raman.. $100 kay hapit 5000 pesos.. over na na xa!

Default Re: Asa nindot na spa karon sa cebu?

kinsa nakasuway sa D' Aviary?

Default Re: Asa nindot na spa karon sa cebu?

Try ninyo ang G's Spa Traditional Massage. Experience a haven of peaceful pampering to relieve tension, improve blood flow, and relax the body and mind. visit our website @ www.freewebs.com/gspamassage
    For more details you can text or call 09235400417/ 09157216406.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast