Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5461626364

Thread: Spa Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hikhak223 View Post
    I recently got a spa salon in Cebu and it would be opened in two month. Could not figure out how to receive electronic payment from customers. I was advised to Pos Systems | Cash Registers | Inventory Management | Digitech
    Tell me, who used? Did you like it? I want to speed up the payment process, they say it improves the business performance. Can someone use their spa as a user?
    Thanks
    That's a great info for me!
    Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Masaji View Post
    hello sir..try masaji spa..

- - - Updated - - -

wala pka ka try ug masaji spa?it is an outcall service
    Asa man ni dapit ang masaji spa?

Quote Originally Posted by cebumassageexplorer View Post
    I'm currently addicted to massage... Here's the list of massage parlors that I have tried for the last month or so.

Meddah Spa (Crossroad) - Tried Lomi Lomi massage. Was not impressed. Wholesome.

D'Aviary Health Spa (Near Parklane)- Massage is generally good. Offers ES.

Native Spa (Talamban near USC TC)- Massage is really good. My back was cracked and it feels really good. Offers ES.

Medifinger (Talamban) - I availed for the accupressure massage but the massage is nothing special. Just the usual swedish massage. I did not enjoyed the experience. Wholesome.

Grand Royal (Salinas Drive) - Too much pressure very little oil/lotion. I am not happy.

Tender Spa (Salinas Drive) - Generally good massage. Tried multiple times but really depends on the therapist.

Mahatma Spa Station (AS Fortuna)- Offers for men only massage. I availed for 2 therapists since the difference of 1 therapist and 2 is only 150. Worth the upgrade. Excellent massage. Awesome 'you know what'.

Dreamer's Spa (AS Fortuna)- Offers for men only massage. Excellent massage. Not really good 'you know what'.

Massage 4 U (Near Parkmall)- Offers for men only massage. I will not be coming back.

StressFree Massage (AS Fortuna) - Offers for men only massage (and more). Awful massage. Really just for the 'you know what'.

The Spa (@Andy's Hotel - A.S. Fortuna) - Noisy. Massage is lacking.

Nuat Thai (Talamban) - really good foot massage.

Dream Spa (Mabolo)- generally good massage.

Chuva Chuva (Tres Borces)- Offers for men only massage. Massage was not good. 'you know what' is really well executed.

108 Spa (Tres Borces)- Offers for men only massage. Massage was good. 'you know what' is really well executed.

Alibyo Boutique Spa (Near BTC)- Massage is really good.

Baan Khun Thai - A.S. Fortuna - I did not enjoy the massage.
    Hi! Love your post. It's very informative.

Do you know any SPA AND SALON here in Cebu? Kana unta naa na packages like Whole body massage, Footspa, Facial ETC. I've heard of THE SPA pero bati man daw, di worth it sa money given mahal kaayo ila prices kay usahay out of order ila Jacuzzi, Steam ETC.

So sino na nakatry sa masajispa.com? Okay ba dun at magkano?

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
    kahibaw man ka mo basa noh? basahi daw ang rules

https://www.istorya.net/forums/suppo...rum-rules.html

7. No user may post recruitment-style threads (i.e. any non-iStorya.net related organizations, with clear and deliberate intent of using the forum's user base as a source/pool for new recruits) in the forum. Any posts of this nature will be deleted on sight. No user may advertise any product or service on this message board (No recruitment style of posts, No Referrals, no selling) outside of the "Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds" forums.
    Any posts of this nature outside of the "Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds" forums will be deleted on sight. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

8. Do not post SPAM. SPAM includes unsolicited advertisements, flooding of the boards, inappropriate or illegal content, thread hijacking, and cross-posting of topics. Persistent violations will result in a ban. At our discretion, we will delete all posts / topics of persons engaging in the abovementioned scenarios. This also applies to Private Messages and Shoutbox entries.

I know something better than spa! I discovered it for 2 years ago. This is suitable for those who want to improve their appearance and health. This procedure is cool sculpting https://deluxe-bezvuliak.com.ua/en/. You can find different skin care procedures here too.

I went to 108 Spa (Tres Borces) recently. Massage for men for 1000 peso for one hour. I was quite happy with the massage.

Can someone recommend similar massage in Cebu?

Does Kalani still operate and what are their prices?

Recently experienced a spa session and couldn't help but share my positive anthony sylvan reviews . The ambiance, services, and attention to detail at Anthony Sylvan Spa were exceptional. It's so cool to find a spa that exceeds expectations, providing a rejuvenating experience. Highly recommend for people seeking top-notch spa services!

8.    Advertisement

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5461626364