View RSS Feed

Ivan James

How I see Everything (taken from the journal of my friend)

Rate this Entry
I was in college when I awakened. It was hard. Seeing and hearing things you don't usually see or hear. Dreaming about dead people and even touching them. Feeling the separation of your body and soul. I felt depressed and I don't know why. I was financially stable. Have good grades, I have loving family and friends with me but it seems I'm lost and that I don't belong to anything. All I see were masked people, struggling to survive. I can feel their agony. It's like for a minute my consciousness zoomed out and then I started seeing the bigger picture and it change my life forever. My views changed. I don't know but I started hating rules, I have the feeling of defying the system. That urge to break it and change it. I'm seeing people trapped and I don't know how to help them. I can't point out either what people are fighting for. Are they fighting for freedom? For love? for money? whatever they are, they're pointless. That greed, that lust I hate dealing with them. I'm not being hypocrite but it's all I see and I can't stand them. someone told me that it's the way things are. It's the way of being human but I can't just accept that mediocrity. All I know is something's missing. That I can still zoom out my perspective. Something's lacking and humanity has to see that.

I started seeing visions also, but all of them are kept to myself. There are times in my daydreaming, a thought would came and later they happen. My favorite place is atlantis, a great city of the first humans. In one night it tumbled down and fell and with the same reason this world will meet its oblivion. There is a great imbalance in humanity, like a curse it destroys them. It is a continuous loop that i don't know whether it's breakable. There are other dimensions, there are other beings but humans are not allowed to see them. Higher beings live with us, I always encounter five of them, they seem in charge of protecting earth but not the humans. You see, modern humans are modified, we are deprived of the knowledge of flight and our minds are blocked. We are forbidden access of the great knowledge of the universe due to the curse inflicted on us when our ancestors made a planet rust. Humans will soon be reduced, we are bound by the curse and our technology wont save us. we will be reduced to almost nothing. We'll forget all the knowledge we've acquired. Then we'll start again.

(This sounds weird but my friend is a real deal. Naay 1 time na iya ko giignan na naa daw ipailaila amu usa ka barkada na bag.ong uyab with pangan. then a month after mao gyud nahitabo mao pa gyud ang pangan.)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Bad Credit finances Canada also offers information about some of
    the best high risk lenders available in Canadian marketplace that
    extend their services to people with bad credit history looking
    for credit repair, personal finances, payday finances, credit
    cards, home finances, car finances, long or short term finances,
    debt consolidation, including secured and unsecured bad credit
    finances in Canada.Apply now and we'll show you how we can help
    emails below only.arabgroupconsultant@gmail.com or call +1-647-487-0030 (whats app) +918447914017to apply
    Bad Credit finances Canada also offers information about some of
    the best high risk lenders available in Canadian marketplace that
    extend their services to people with bad credit history looking
    for credit repair, personal finances, payday finances, credit
    cards, home finances, car finances, long or short term finances,
    debt consolidation, including secured and unsecured bad credit
    finances in Canada.Apply now and we'll show you how we can help
    emails below only.arabgroupconsultant@gmail.com or call +1-647-487-0030 (whats app) +918447914017to apply

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top