Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Give creative ways and best reason to be absent from work/school.

Be creative... be imaginative...

first example:

hang your head on the side of your bed then when you feel that your blood is running up your head call your office... you will sound very sick...

second example:

kill a dead family member again.... meaning: My lolo died... (even though your lolo died 20 years ago)

Game!!!

Default Re: Give creative ways and best reason to be absent from work/school.

on my way to work i got hit by a public transportation and my work clothes got tangled and was torn so i have to get back home and changed. and then i remember i havent got any clean clothes coz i didnt went to the laundry and i have nothing to wear so i decided to wash my clothes hastily but i forgot that the wire of the electric fan was beside the laundry and it got wet and electricuted me. and knocked me unconscious and the next thing i knew it was already 8pm. lucky me i didnt die would believe that? what a day sir.. :mrgreen:

boss, this is a matter of life and death...im gonna die if im not gonna have *** with my wife, ones gonna live if i do it also...

call work and sound like you're crying. say it's an urgent confidential family matter that you have to deal with right away. they won't ask any more questions. they'll even sound concern and ask if you're ok. hehe.. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoes
    boss, this is a matter of life and death...im gonna die if im not gonna have *** with my wife, ones gonna live if i do it also...
    hahhaha.. what a......

just say it directly dat ur NOT feeling well...

Haha. the day before ka mu absent. padungog2x naka na lain man imo lawas, mao na. dayn ig hapit na uli sulti napud ka. mura gyd ko kahilantanon dah. so naa na hint imo head. after inig ugma txt dayon ka. sir absent ko ky gi lantan gyd ko.huhu

birthday leave...para dili maka gasto.

way pamliti

patawagon ako mom sa ofis

attending the classes today is not worth my time. i have better things to do.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast