Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default Dont Buy any Pc parts @ CBX. Very Bad Service.

Bro.

To all members of Istorya.net. Dont Buy @ any CBX pc store ( especialy located near SM ),

I Bought a Sony DVD-RW, unfortunately they gave me
    a used drive the one they using for testing
    . the region coding and the firmware is already altered.
    when I went back for replacement, But they refused it to replace right away, they said I will have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for the replacement. I told them no and demand a refund if not, I will report CBX @ DTI -cebu for complait. Luckily they gave me refund.

So Tell your friends and everyone dont buy @ all CBX stores in CEBU, If you dont want to happen the experience I encountered. They only sell and no service at all.

Try also to avoid PC stores like CBX, PC Quick Buys, NUtech and PCxpress or other PC stores, that first ask your payment before they show you the item, because they will not return your money anymore once you handed it over. And on some incident they will give you used or low quality old stock items.

KEEP IN MIND fellow members

If you like to Buy in CBX, PC Quick Buys, NUtech and PCxpress and other PC stores with bad services , you must try to thoroughly check the item physically for slight damages like scratches. even the box must be in good shape , manual, its complete accesories and have it tested before finally giving them your payment.

Default Re: Dont Buy any Pc parts @ CBX. Very Bad Service.

Thanks for the info bro...

wala di ay nimo g check before ka ni palit?

StyM is right. you should have thoroughly tested the equipment before you bought it.

i think daqs check the item physically but he then later knew that the FW and region coding was already altered. Stores like that should be closed!

yup should be closed!

when buying a hardware from a respected name like cbx, its often our tendency not to inspect anymore cuz we simply trust the name, and probably the appearance of the package we purchased.

anyways, we should all be alert and fully vigilant. we paid for a brand new item, then we should get a brand new item.

so to those having bad experiences with CBX, or any other computer shop, report it here.

by the way, defective na memory rin tong napalit sa akong amigo diha sa CBX, ga-huwat pa cya ug 1 month before giilisan kay gi-testing pa kuno sa kanilang headquarters.

i actually get good deals at CBX, you should have not accepted the item in the first place if you knew about it. as for warranty of course it will take 3 weeks, they have to wait for the entire shipment from thier supplier to get new items. unless they sent it via feedex or other delivery services, which would cost a lot more, patung nasad sa item itself.

buttom line, i trust CBX more than any store. the worst store in aftersales is probably PCX.

These matter should be reported to DTIÂ* for investigationÂ* ba kay mag anad ni. Yari sila nitoÂ* :mrgreen:. ahehe. LUKUHANÂ* ang tawag dito. no other words to continue.

yup, they are boneheads to sell a used item

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast