Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece

Default One Piece

This anime started showing on GMA replacing DBZ. Anyone seen it?

I've been downloading the subbed version of this anime for over a year na. Its a good anime, makalingaw. Too bad that GMA tends to cut the episodes .

Default One Piece

its too many to collect man na ... pero i think out naman ang dvd ani niya ..

Default One Piece

Yup! I've downloaded up to ep93. If I can get my hand's on Kaizoku-Fansubs's subbed episodes, then maybe naa na ko up to ep 130+. The DVDs are so expensive man gud oi, nindot jud unta ipalit if I have the money.

Default One Piece

this series is quite long kinda reminds me of POT(Prince of Tennis)---but its an interesting of a boy-pirate and his escapades adventure---also reminds me of JING-King of Bandit....

Default One Piece

the boy in the story lupe ( korek ba? ) reminds me of taga bukid nga pinoy nga bata hehehehehe.....hasta sad ang klase sa ila pagdraw sa ilang animation reminds me of pinoy comics...i wonder if pinoy animators gahimo ani.....nice baya ang story makalingaw very weird and funny ang characters ....

Default One Piece

The author is Japanese. But I saw once at Studio 23 that there are Pinoy animators working on the One Piece anime. I dont know about the manga though.

Luffy is really baka at times (or most of the time!). And I like the other Going Merry crew as well. Unique jud ilang characteristics but they blend well together.

Default One Piece

so weird, I saw that samurai wielding dude, fighting off another swordsman....in a UNICYCLE?!?!

Default One Piece

cool story. plus that 3-sword technique. cool

Default One Piece

cool story. plus that 3-sword technique. cool

Default One Piece

if you want senseless fun, this one's a keeper choi na series, tops of my list aside from naruto and champloo.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast