Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Catholic Apologetics here!

Mga bros, I have noticed na there are lots of catholic apologetics here and that makes me happy.
    Now here is what I want to know.

1.Why defend the Catholic faith?
    2.Where do you learn the doctrines and things needed for apologetics?
    3.Are you a priest, nun, or religious leader, or just interested in Apologetics?

I'll start.

1.For a year or so, I was troubled with the idea the Catholic Church is a lie. So I tried to research different stands of different denominations. But there were too many. I saw that the Catholic Church proclaimed sole truth over all the denominations. Another reason is the significance of the practices of the Catholic Church.

2.I started with self study and later took lessons from Sugbu Study Center (Opus Dei)

3. Just interested.

nice thread.. hehehe
    to be honest bro im just plain ol guy.
    i defend the Catholic church because it gave me my faith. taught me alot of great things about God
    when i learned how to see things i was a Catholic and for me its my guidance to path of Jesus.

im not really a religious person.. i dont even read the bible. i just know some things but thats it.
    you ask me verse i wont give you any, i simple cant. hehehehe
    but i know im living my life without stepping on others.

i was once a sacristan but never served, i was just attending the meetings, learning somethings about the church but thats about it..

i once joined the Life In The Spirit Seminar..

so all in all the reason why i defend the Catholic Church simply because my Faith is strong. you tell me my religion is a lie? i wont go running, hiding looking for another Religion, il simple do my part and make the crooked line straight in my own little way.

tama ba? ehehehe

i defend my faith as catholic cuz it teaches me a lot and it proven to me so many things already. my questions were answered. it is enough for me to be in the catholic church. even though there are many issues but still my faith will rest unto it...

Quote Originally Posted by carbrill View Post
    i defend my faith as catholic cuz it teaches me a lot and it proven to me so many things already. my questions were answered. it is enough for me to be in the catholic church. even though there are many issues but still my faith will rest unto it...

That is very good to hear bai cabrill.
    OT: Musta si Spartan? Hope to see him tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by aztina888 View Post
    nice thread.. hehehe
    to be honest bro im just plain ol guy.
    i defend the Catholic church because it gave me my faith. taught me alot of great things about God
    when i learned how to see things i was a Catholic and for me its my guidance to path of Jesus.

im not really a religious person.. i dont even read the bible. i just know some things but thats it.
    you ask me verse i wont give you any, i simple cant. hehehehe
    but i know im living my life without stepping on others.

i was once a sacristan but never served, i was just attending the meetings, learning somethings about the church but thats about it..

i once joined the Life In The Spirit Seminar..

so all in all the reason why i defend the Catholic Church simply because my Faith is strong. you tell me my religion is a lie? i wont go running, hiding looking for another Religion, il simple do my part and make the crooked line straight in my own little way.

tama ba? ehehehe
    Yup, thats what I was asking. Thanks for sharing bro Aztina.

The Universal Church

And twas founded by Lord Jesus Christ on AD33 in Jerusalem upon the 'rock' Peter. This is the Church which formed the Bible! All other churches are manmade by misinterpreting that Bible. Acceptance of Peter's primacy, a clear teaching of the Bible, is the only way to Avoid confusion and contrdiction of within Christianity. This the only Church with true apostolic succession, of its member all over the world.

Lets go to the Church that Jesus founded and where he truly lives in the Holy Eucharist!

Blog Entries
    - because i believe this is the church that our Lord Jesus built...

- from my mother, from catechist, from our priests and from friends (such as co-istoryans)

3.Are you a priest, nun, or religious leader, or just interested in Apologetics?
    - just interested

Quote Originally Posted by oTnur View Post
    The Universal Church

And twas founded by Lord Jesus Christ on AD33 in Jerusalem upon the 'rock' Peter. This is the Church which formed the Bible! All other churches are manmade by misinterpreting that Bible. Acceptance of Peter's primacy, a clear teaching of the Bible, is the only way to Avoid confusion and contrdiction of within Christianity. This the only Church with true apostolic succession, of its member all over the world.

Lets go to the Church that Jesus founded and where he truly lives in the Holy Eucharist!
    Amen Bro oTnur, although OT ni, but nicely said!

-I really don't know why.
    -From istorya.net posters, NEW ADVENT: Home and sometimes, wiki and google.
    -I'm interested in armchair apologetics particularly sa istorya.net forum.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast