Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJay View Post
    hi...unsa qualifications sa computer savy.??thank you..

thank you for the question, by the way, qualifications for computer savy? anyone can apply as long as you know how to use the web. there will be an interview and exam. just do your best.

Quote Originally Posted by thaDUKE View Post
    unsai site nila asa mani dapita
    hehehe tnx again for that question, anyway, click this link if you want to brows our site eBusiness BPO, Inc.

the exact location of our company is in TGU tower (in front of i2 building) 7th floor, it park

if you want to apply, send your resumé at rhenix@ebusinessbpo.com or jobs@ebusinessbpo.com pls do specify the position you're applying for.

thank you

bag-o pani na company? pila ang starting sa sales/cs rep?

naa pa c sir junmar diri? ngutana lang..
    Smart Communications Engine : Vonata
    The next evolution of voice: Drumbi

Quote Originally Posted by rhenix View Post
    hehehe tnx again for that question, anyway, click this link if you want to brows our site eBusiness BPO, Inc.

the exact location of our company is in TGU tower (in front of i2 building) 7th floor, it park

if you want to apply, send your resumé at rhenix@ebusinessbpo.com or jobs@ebusinessbpo.com pls do specify the position you're applying for.

thank you
    pwede sad kamo ang magbuot unsa position ma offer depende sa availability sa inyo position and basic salary ma offer sa applicant? i have work experience sa sales, accounts handling and hr man gud. but more on sales and marketing gyud ko. would like to go back to hr and practice my field coz i'm a psych grad but depends sad how much ang ma offer...

already sent my application and resume to ur email add. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melvinthegreat View Post
    dugay na d i ni na company? karon pako ka dungog ani. any feedback?

murag bag-o pa man cguro ni cla..

Quote Originally Posted by fabbypink View Post
    pwede sad kamo ang magbuot unsa position ma offer depende sa availability sa inyo position and basic salary ma offer sa applicant? i have work experience sa sales, accounts handling and hr man gud. but more on sales and marketing gyud ko. would like to go back to hr and practice my field coz i'm a psych grad but depends sad how much ang ma offer...

already sent my application and resume to ur email add. thanks
    Ic.... will check your credentials first then check if you qualify for HR position. tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Melvinthegreat View Post
    yep yep... naa pa...

I applied to this company as dev and 2 of my friends tagged along. Ironically, the 2 of them were the ones who got hired hehe. One applied for csr and the other one for content writer/hr. I didnt get thru cuz I dont have knowledge in c# and asp. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that based from the feedback of my 2 friends, nice daw au ang company. Relaxed, nice environment, and nice people. Ok ra pud ang pay considering the workload. So if ur the type who is looking for a "nytshift" ,"low pressure", and "average pay" job, then this company is the best for you..

dba rhenix? abs? hehehe.. ciao!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast