Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Default How do YOU say goobye to someone special?

guys how can u say goodbye to someone that u really love for the rest of ur life the one that makes ur life complete the one who cud make u smile when ur sad the one hu cheer u up weh ur alone...............How can u say goodbye

why would u want to say goodbye to that someone special?

right now,i'm into that stage..i don't know how to say goodbye to my someone whome i truly love with..but what can i do if they want us to be away with their lives..for me ksi, i still love that person though di na ako mahal or if everything won't work out na..yet it takes time to let go..or years maybe..and the only way na maka tell ka nga naka move on naka if naka love naka ug someone better than that person

id say... goodbye...?

nganong mo gudbye mn ka nga love mn kaha nmo cya??cya mn kaha nkapalipay nimo??
    unsa mai rason ana??pra skoa wala mn ..kung cya nkapakompleto nko..nganong byaan mn nko??
    wa mai rason,dba??

gudbye kay dli man jud magka kamo u know wat i mea ??

Blog Entries
    hmmmm.. theres this big ? with this thing... cguro naa jud bug at or lawm nga reason why
    you want to say goodbye.. whatever it is, the only thing you could do is to accept. Accept
    the fact that, no matter how hard you try.. no matter how much love you have,..its more
    than impossible, you could never have him/her or call him/her yours. Accept it. Then when
    you are ready, face her/him and explain why you two should part ways. Ika nga, there's no
    easy way to break somebody's heart and your heart too. take her hand and tell her how much
    you love her but do tell her the things that it would turn out to be " you and me against the
    world" if you would still hold on. then occupy ur time, make urself busy, dont look back. Sooner
    or later youl move on.

hmmm i remember doing this before with my PINAKA last GF hehe that was 2006..

sa akong situation i told her the truth.. which she didnt understand and i think you guys will find it hard to understand as well..

the truth will set you free

awaya! @ least magsakit mong duha..maglisod mo'g limot sa usa'g usa!

lisod man jud to say gudbye sa someone u love.. determination lang jud cguro.. lain man pud kaau if pasangil ka na u need space..basig moingon xa na gusto ka mag astronaut ky gusto kag space..nganu mn pud nga mo say gudbye ka niya na love pa man nimo xa...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast