View Poll Results: ARE WE ALONE in the UNIVERSE?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

23 16.79%
  • NO

114 83.21%
Page 1 of 72 123411 ... LastLast

Default Is there Life Out There? : All About Extra-terrestial Aliens and UFOs

knsa dri mo tuo ug aliens nya mo tuo pod nga naa place called area51 where in dha nla gi pang tago daw ang mga captured aliens, ufo to be studied?

Default Re: do u believe in aliens and the place called area51?

the term aliens and the place called area51 are just recent additions to the mythologies in our history. but in fact, the beings we called "aliens" are already around longer than recorded human history. as a matter of fact, if there are creatures on this planet which deserves the tag "aliens"...it is humans. why, because the very origin of our species did not originate from this planet. the seeds of life, including humans were brought here to flourish and evolve by the very beings we call aliens. area51 in nevada new mexico has been kept under wraps by the US government until they are forced to admit its existence in response to public clamor and because of the freedom of information act. they say, it is a classified base for top secret aerospace and weapons research...what they will not admit is the SOURCE of the technology they are working on. the us govt will say that these technologies are spoils from the war or captured enemy devices, but those who have worked with these projects and are no longer connected with the government will tell you otherwise. the things we call modern technology nowadays is actually an attempt to rediscover "lost" technologies that have been in existence for millennia...and have been used by races who were no longer existing on this planet (or so we thought). things we consider paranormal is actually the workings of a technology so advanced and has been exsiting for eons, we we were conditioned to look at it as primitive and evil. if you question these ideas, simply look around and look at the pyramids, the mayan pyramids, the stonehenge, golan heights stones, dropa stones, the huge statues on easter island, etc. these icons of the past has mysteries "painted" all over them...an example are the megalith stones of these ancient sites...some stones are so heavy...no present day equipment are even capable of lifting them. so, how were they transported to these sites during the ancient times? thousands of human slaves pulling them by rolling them on logs...i doubt that. even in these ancient sites, you will find evidences of interventions from forces beyond human capabilities. these beings are called gods by the ancients...but are they really gods? or technologically advanced races? the ancient texts from different cultures around the world holds the answers...sometimes you have to read between the lines...but the evidence of "alien" presence during these ancient times are there.

Area 51 exists. I could give you the coordinates anyone could check it out.

Latitude: 37°14'12.06"N
    Longitude: 115°48'59.07"W

Check it in the map, thats the place.

area 51 is existing..

but as far as UFO's and flying saucers are concerned...
    i think they were just the stealth jets people saw back in the 70s
    considering that stealth jets were top secret then... nobody knew about them.

and to think even the landing on the moon may have been faked and filmed at AREA 51!

it very understandable that most people will not believe (in the existence) of anything that's beyond the bounds and comfort of their conventional beliefs. for decades, people have been conditioned to shun "loony ideas" such as the existence of UFOs and their occupants. but despite this, the very people (and government) involved in debunking the existence of this objects are oftentimes caught red-handed conducting investigations and research about these phenomenon. why simple...a breakthrough discovery in the technology involved in the operations of these objects means "out-of-this-world" technological advancement and power. there are already too many cases to mention here that prove their existence, too many witnesses and too many incidents of contact with their occupants. why is this? for ages, we have been made to believe that we are alone in this universe...to admit to the masses that civilizations of advanced races are actually existing and that some are even living amongst us is...i must admit...a very scary thought. a confirmation of which can trigger man to "self-destruct" especially those that are deeply religious. it will definitely destroy the status quo. but the thing is, too many evidence is out there...you just have to know what you are looking for. example: recently, towns north of cebu are rattled by an unearthly explosion heard over several towns. some locals even say they've seen a fiery object falling from the sky before the explosion was heard. of course, as usual, authorities will come up with a shabby investigation and come up with laughable explanations to the event...a falling meteor, a thunder, etc. who are they fooling? but a simple rural juan can do nothing but to swallow these explanations...most knew no better, so they'll just believe the so-called "experts." check out this link for records of similar cases in latin america...but these incidents occur worldwide and every continent/country have records of similar encounters. check out this link:

http://www.westol.com/~paufo/ufocrash.htm

i somehow believe this...thats why im looking for more sites wer i could get more info about this

yeah i was wondering what could have caused such explosion in northern cebu... saw it in the news... from what the locals have described, i thought there's an underwater volcano that erupted, but PhilVolcs would have known that right? so what's this big commotion that people from nearby towns ALSO heard? This is a BIG deal... i hope they find out...

i remember though, when i was 7 or 8 yrs old, i was in Ormoc City... it was late in the afternoon, around 5-ish... i was playing right outside the gate of our ancestral home, when I looked up to the sky, i saw a "thing" flew by so fast that the sky turned bright red-orange, but there was no sound! I stood appalled wondering if jets/planes could fly that low, because u could feel it fly past right over ME! like right over the roof of our house! and then it's gone... the sky turned blue again...

@usrolla

CHECK THIS OUT: UFO MOTHER SHIP IN THE PHILIPPINES at http://www.mufon.com/bob_pratt/philippines.html

Quote Originally Posted by usrolla
    knsa dri mo tuo ug aliens nya mo tuo pod nga naa place called area51 where in dha nla gi pang tago daw ang mga captured aliens, ufo to be studied?
    i think area 51 is in the deserts of nevada.if im not mistaken.it really exists but i dont know how credible the story-tellers is.
    ROSWELL that is in the state of NEW MEXICO that is more famous in alien activities.they think theres an alien spaceship crashed but its only a
    giant air balloon made by the US to spy russia at that time,they call it the project Mogul. that is after the WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Child
    Area 51 exists. I could give you the coordinates anyone could check it out.

Latitude: 37°14'12.06"N
    Longitude: 115°48'59.07"W

Check it in the map, thats the place.
    naa jud no? gitan-aw nako ni sa google earth. naa jud. ambot lang mao b jud area51.

area51 does exist alright. it has been admitted already by the US government. you can find there the Groom Lake facilities and the WhiteSands missile range. There's a second secret base also in New Mexico that i doubt they will admit it's existence. It's in Dulce, new Mexico. It's a 7-story subterranean facility. It is alleged that all genetic experiments are conducted here. the first 5 floors are occupied by human scientists, the last 2 lowest floors are occupied exlusively by several species of aliens. the Draco aliens are the superior race, next in rank are the feeble looking classic Greys. the Dracos' are alleged to be responsible for the so called mothman sightings. they are 7 to 12 feet in height, have bat wings and look very much like the creature in the movie "jeepers creepers" and "the cave". these creatures conduct genetic experiments and create human-alien hybrids and other forms of creatures. it was even alleged that they recently succeeded in separating the human's bio-plasmic part (or the soul)...and can replace it with an alien bio-plasmic energy. if you want to know more, just use your search engines and type the keywords, Dulce papers, draco aliens, new mexico.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 72 123411 ... LastLast