Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Baby blue tongue =)

For the exotic pet lovers, here they are.....Baby blue tongue skinks for sale. This is the best age to bond with a blue tongue skink in case interested mo to have one as a pet. Theyre very calm and docile, if ever they will run, very slow pace ra so you wont have a hard time with this type of pet. They will just stay sa imo hand or leg when your siting down. They are very low in maintenance, pwede ra wood chips or shavings(for hamsters) as bedding on your enclosure, or even newspaper will do.

they eat moist cat food but im sure theyre ready to take on mealies if given the chance, wala pakoy meal worms now nga small. My adults are fed with bread, cat food, fruits, insects that wonder around their enclosure and pinkies occasionally. Average adults size is only around 1ft or 12 inches.

One of their unique characteristic is their blue tongue, when they smell the air, mu flip out ila blue tongue like snakes but theyre tongues are much cuter to look at kay lapad kaayo =) just like chow2 on a reptile body. Then second is ila eyes, they will stare are you just like humans and you as owner can feel the communication with your pets thats why dali ra sila magmake bond. You can carry them around and people are intrigued by its looks. And theyre are most active during the day then sleeps at night so dili raka magpulaw just to enjoy your pets.

Here are the pictures of the BTS babies. price is 4.5k. affordable na kaayo ni and these are captive bred so healthy kayo. PM me lang or text me 0933 5406693 pls use SUN number lang,
    also open to trade to mid-high end cellphones that is in good condition,no defects PM me lang model and details.

pic taken sa net

actual pics of the hatchlings

price 4.5k still neg PM me lang or text me 0933 5406693 pls use SUN number lang,
    also open to trade to mid-high end cellphones that is in good condition,no defects PM me lang model and details.

Default Re: Baby blue tongue =)

pila price ani bro

ma ship ba nang blue tongue? wala kay black coloration sir? naa man gud ko male dri. ngita ko female.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz View Post
    ma ship ba nang blue tongue? wala kay black coloration sir? naa man gud ko male dri. ngita ko female.
    where imo location? mada raman but very risky and i wouldnt advise since daghan factors, heat, suffocation etc... di pa mani ma *** kung male or female since gamay pa kaayo. di pud kaayo ko kibaw the best only sure way is when they are sexually mature, kung mag urinate ang male naay makitan nga murag organ niya then when u see them drop their sperm sack. some of the hatchlings are dark colored.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBet View Post
    pila price ani bro
    price is posted man. anyway its 4.5k ill post it again sa bottom part.

pm'd u bro

sir, we can tell the gender of the skinks by looking at their tails. Males have sharp and thin tails. Females have blunt and fat tails.

taga cdoc diai ko sir. sayanga uii. rare jud keo nang mga blue tongue skinks aii bahalag normal brown color lng paytz na. hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz View Post
    sir, we can tell the gender of the skinks by looking at their tails. Males have sharp and thin tails. Females have blunt and fat tails.

what? where did you get this info? ang tail mu depend raman sa body size and condition of the BTS health. If you think your BTS is a female, try not feeding it for weeks and perhaps youll think twice about its gender kung mao na imo basis.
    And all BTS normal undamaged tails are sharp at the edge.
    pls read the 3 ways below to help you sir
    1. Ejection or dispersion of seminal plugs reveals a male blue-tongued skink.
    2. Eversion of hemipenes during excretion reveals a male blue-tongued skink.
    3. Expression or behavior. How does your animal react when placed with another blue-tongue? If you put two animals together and one begins to chase and mount the other, you have definitively discovered that the aggressor is a male.

pm'd u bro

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast