Default Licensed Real Estate Broker here, for inquiries on real estate investments ask me

For Real Estate investment plans, payment assessment and assistance contact:
    Krismond Ian Y. Guan REALTORŪ
    PRC Real Estate Broker Lic.No. 5721
    Cell. no. Sun#09224159678 / TM#09261668505
    Email:alphacebuhomes@gmail​.com

Our company is accredited on major developments here in Cebu.

Default Re: Licensed Real Estate Broker here, for inquiries on real estate investments ask me

We also help Private individuals sell their Real Estate Properties, contact:

Default Re: Licensed Real Estate Broker here, for inquiries on real estate investments ask me

post here your inquiries, your welcome

With the booming Real Estate Industry in Cebu City and Cebu Provinces a lot has been posted on Ads like here, in any internet sites, newspaper and more. Before handing your hard earned money to any investments, inspect first the property, check if the developer has a license, know what type of materials are being used and more. Or better yet contact a LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER/AGENT with PRC licenses for a safer and worry free transaction.
    It wont cost you a thing to ask for a professionals help, dont just give in to people offering you any Real Estate investments check their credentials. A licensed practitioner is where you are protected

“Welcome to We Buy Houses Chicago, the Official Cash Home Buyer of Chicago, Illinois, and surrounding areas.

We provide home sellers with a cash option to purchase their property quickly—with NO Repairs, and NO Fees or Commissions.

Simply go to our website or call us at (773) 303-4303 to get a no-obligation cash home offer sent to you. It’s free and confidential.

Avoiding foreclosure? Facing divorce? Moving? Upside down in your mortgage? Liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized, and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.

Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.

Just contact us today to get started!

wew, 2011 pa man ni nga post... basin naa na kit.an si TS

9.    Advertisement