Page 1 of 129 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 3DS user thread

Default 3DS user thread

Purpose:
    Hopefully to meet together for street pass and local wireless play.

What is the 3DS?
    The next generation of handhelds by Nintendo.

BATTERY LIFE?
    3-6hours depending on settings and usage.
    To get less battery consumption (prolong battery life):
    Power Saving mode must be on, Limit brightness @least Lv3, Turn Wireless OFF if no in use.

FEATURE WISE:
    CAMERA
    Low-res but can take pictures in 3D and can create stop motion videos via the recent firmware update.
    Sa accessories: I was lucky enough to get hold of the Circle Pad Pro from DataBlitz, its a good accessory. Dual analog controls for FPS games or think Monster Hunter 3G.

PEDOMETER:
    The more you walk with the 3DS, either in your bag or pocket, you earn 1play coin for every 100step taken; maximum of 10play coins per day. These play coins can be used in games to buy items and others. Imagine, buying a rocket launcher for use in Resident Evil Raid Mode.

ONLINE CONTENT:
    Can connect via Wi-Fi to download FREE game demos and buy downloadable games via nintendo e-shop. Nintendo is still in the process of making their network better, so surely sony has the lead on the DLC area.

STREET PASS:
    turn on your Wi-Fi and if you pass by other 3DS owners with their Wi-Fi, you can exchange items with them or even earn special challenges.

Where to buy the cheapest 3DS?
    Datablitz SM or Ayala has the cheapest price range but it does not come with a free game.
    Itech offers a slightly higher priced but with a free 3ds game. Stay away from Toy Kingdom and SM Dept. Their pricing is too much.

Default Re: 3DS user thread

Accessories:
    LCD protectors is a must as the bottom part of the 3ds will leave marks on the upper LCD.
    Circle Pad Pro (CPP) is a nice accessory that will be useful for Resident Evil Rev, MGS 3DS, and Monster Hunter 3g and MH4.
    Nyko PowerPak+ is the best 3rd party battery for the 3DS, although it is not compatible with CPP, it can give 2x the power.

Mostly compatible with various routers:
    In my experience the best router for the 3ds is BUFFALO. As it is easier to setup and connection is very stable. I tried Linksys and Edimax but Buffalo is the best for the 3DS.

Nice ka TS! Finally naa najud nag.create ug thread bout ani... BTW naa pa CPP didto sa Datablitz? Nangita jud ko ana sa mga stores sa ayala wala man ko nakita gud. And one more thing asa ka palit sa imo MH?? Mao jud ni reason ngano ni.shift ko from PSP to 3DS. Gahuwat ko sa MH4

limited ra ang stocks sa Datablitz. I know in manila ga baha na ilang stock kindly call them at 4128401, and inquire. I got mine there for 1050 lang (same price as a nintendo $20 e-shop card)

This is the sample resolution of the 3DS camera. Yes, its worse than a cellphone camera but seeing it in 3ds is awesome.

Monster Hunter 3G will come out in July or June as for Monster Hunter4, maybe next year pa na. the Circle Pad Pro is a must when playing Resident Evil Revelation or Metal Gear3DS

Quote Originally Posted by mraljoriz View Post
    Monster Hunter 3G will come out in July or June as for Monster Hunter4, maybe next year pa na. the Circle Pad Pro is a must when playing Resident Evil Revelation or Metal Gear3DS
    This will be a good year if MH3G will be released at the West. New Pokemon + MH3G + Kid Icarus seems good to me for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RhyLe View Post
    This will be a good year if MH3G will be released at the West. New Pokemon + MH3G + Kid Icarus seems good to me for this year.
    nakaduwa na kag Kid Icarus boss? lingaw? nindot daw ug reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gori_grimreaper View Post
    nakaduwa na kag Kid Icarus boss? lingaw? nindot daw ug reviews
    March 23rd pa boss! Update lang tika unya!

datablitz gets their stock with a 1-2week delay but itech in sm gets sells their copy almost ahead of the US release (due to the time difference).

I got my Metal Gear 3ds from them on the same day it was released on U.S. but the price it a bit heavy around 1.8k whereas Datablitz does not go beyond 1.7k

If anyone is planning to use R4 3DS?
    DON'T

Reasons:
    1. nintendo updates the firmware and using R4 may 'brick' the 3DS rendering it totally useless.
    2. R4 3ds can only play DS games and NOT 3DS games.

Buy Original and support that gaming community.

BATTERY LIFE?
    3-6hours depending on settings and usage.
    To get less battery consumption (prolong battery life):
    Power Saving mode must be on, Limit brightness @least Lv3, Turn Wireless OFF if no in use.
    Ha! I have my 3DS on Lv 1 brightness and Power Saving on! Perfect for my dark crib!

datablitz gets their stock with a 1-2week delay but itech in sm gets sells their copy almost ahead of the US release (due to the time difference).

I got my Metal Gear 3ds from them on the same day it was released on U.S. but the price it a bit heavy around 1.8k whereas Datablitz does not go beyond 1.7k
    OT: Bai, naay online feature ang Snake Eater? Plano unta ko palit pero basin mag Revelations nalang ko since daghan ko migo nagduwa sad.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 129 123411 ... LastLast