Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default best and worst airline food (or the lack of it)

Got the idea from http://www.airlinemeals.net/. Of course, "best" and "worst" is relative, and what the coach-class person seated in 2F thinks is "bad" maybe gourmet-type fare for you (or me). Definitely, I will have to rank Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific (biased towards international flights) as serving some of the best inflight meals, coach or business. Contrast this to say, an unnamed airline that did not serve us food over 6 hours during a trans-Atlantic crossing Â* And for you business class travellers out there, well, good for you.

Default Re: best and worst airline food (or the lack of it)

PAL for me , pwera gaba lang and kudos to CATHAY PACIFIC for a job well done . Maybe taas lang akong standards when it comes to food but then daghan nako ilhan na same reklamo sa food pod sa PAL . Sayang lang and daghan na kaau ko ug MABUHAY MILES but I will never fly PAL anymore .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

cathay do have good food as well as good service...american airlines got good meals too for longer flights. northwest is ok kong wa nay lain. hehe....btw singapore airlines is the best pero pagka mahala pod sa fare.

singapore airlines- the best for me
    PAL- we weren't served any food from cebu to manila

Korean airlines- lame ilang beef. homan botangan nimo og katong hot spicy sauce gikan sa morag tootpaste contaner. paresan og korean nga beer. solbad. hubag pagyod ang mga koreana nga stewardes.

daghan sad ko mabuhay miles sad but i never enjoy it because they said it expired.so cebu pacific nalang ko fly kay naglagot ko sa PAL. why do they have to put an expiration date. other airlines dont have expiration date.

i usually fly sa Cathy but ive tried pal sad pero d ko mka concentrate sa food kai ang airplane crash mao jud ang mag pirmi nko huna2

Akong na try nga airlines PAL, Cathay, Malaysian, Singapore & Luthansa.

I prefer also CATHAY

arrrggghhh!! can't remember exactly what kind of food i ate during that flight from manila to new york (korean airlines).. dang! it really sucks!!! i was starving the whole time cz i cant even tolerate the taste..

best bitaw ang Singapore airlines...

i have been very satisfied w/ Cathay Pacific straight 4 years of flying every tym i go home...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast