Default I am not lady gaga - I was not born this way

The rants of those who maliciously speak in my behalf, awkwardly in my own thread has moved me to testify like an impeached Chief Justice. Never was the slightest of intention in me to pull together the readers’ pity nor did I plan to justify my enigma when I first posted this thread. I didn’t expect that such apostles could be formed out of this too. Unfortunately, neither of the above was part of the agenda.

Sure enough and as expected, others have seen, if I may quote, the “weakness and cluelessness”, the lustfullness, and the sinner in me. If all these are what you label of me because I readily accepted the fate of my untimely acts due to circumstances beyond my control, I am in total disagreement with you. Despite that, I bow to the strength and wisdom that your faith and religion has taught you. This has perfectly molded you to become what your church has wanted you to become- unforgiving moralists and judgmental. Too bad though you’d definitely fail to qualify for a career in marriage counseling.

By opening this thread, I simply poured my emotions out.

In every complicated relationship lies a deeper truth than just lust, there lies reasons beyond reasons, and many more circumstances.

As I have said and I’ll say it again, once more with feelings, that it’s not easy being here. You may try to insist the hell in me because I have committed adultery but sorry I’m not Lady Gaga, I was not born this way. Everything, I firmly believe, happens for a reason.

This thread (
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/love-is/336911-i-love-my-husband-like-a-wife-should-but-i-love-you-like-a-lover-would.html) has become a baker’s lazy susan, each whirling his cake for the purpose it may serve. Mine is not coated with sugar for I don’t like its taste. Mine is all raw, bare for all eyes to see and bland for all palates to satisfy.

Elite Member

Default Re: I am not lady gaga - I was not born this way

I think you should still decide, the husband or the lover.
    The earlier the better, this situation of yours can go down south anytime.
    Unfortunately, moralists have campaigned on your first thread.

Complicated relationships are complicated because we make it complicated.
    Apparently, like you said, some circumstances can come at seemingly convenient times.
    And this lover of yours is filling the gaps which your husband is failing to fill.

The portrayal of your emotion is quite nice, but emotions are one way.
    Morals out of the way, you only have a promise, a promise you can break or keep.

If this new love of yours is true, it will bloom, but not under the shadows.
    Because any relationship has a criteria and the main criteria for a couple is commitment.

(Naamong ko sa drama OA kaayo ko... )

3.    Advertisement